References in periodicals archive ?
The Lariat XT will compliment the Lariat+, currently being used in the recently FDA IDE approved aMAZE study, which is intended to demonstrate that a Lariat procedure for LAA closure, plus a subsequent PVI ablation will lead to a reduced incidence of recurrent AFib compared to PVI alone; with a high safety profile.
And Tiffany goes all out to explore the concept of togetherness by featuring interlocking circles of gold at various points on long and delicate pendant chains and lariat chains you would never want to take off.
A board of faculty advisers promised that the Lariat would "avoid this error" in the future.
expressed outrage over the editorial, citing university policy "prohibiting the advocacy of any understandings of sexuality that are contrary to Biblical teaching" Sloan, in a statement printed in the Lariat, said the administration "respect[s] the right of students to hold and express divergent viewpoints," then immediately contradicted that statement by writing "we do not support the use of publications such as the Lariat, which is published by this university, to advocate positions that undermine foundational Christian principles.
Gaynor and Angela, or Lerido Lash and Lariat as they are billed, have some handmade whips.
Names from both sales events are entered into a drawing for a new 2003 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCab pickup truck.
The sight of his remarkable semen lariat would be the high point of Ann's short life.
a streaming and rich media applications provider, has acquired Lariat Software, Inc.
Scott was completing his workday as a lifeguard at Lake Lariat, some two miles away, when a security patrolman from the estates informed him of the Cooks' plight.
Lariat chain (9ct), pounds 200, Gucci at Ernest Jones, Lariat chain, (9ct), pounds 79.
This person is presented with a replica of an original Indian arrowhead mounted with copper wire and attached to a leather lariat.
Second prize: Paul Lariat of London wins a Lonely Planet guidebook, a city guide, a phrasebook and a journeys book of his choice.
Medical browser ?
- Large core needle biopsy
- large for gestational age
- large for gestational age infant
- large granular lymphocyte
- large head
- large interarch distance
- large intestine
- large intestine meridian
- large low density lipoprotein particle
- Large Munsterlander
- large offspring syndrome
- large pudendal lips
- large simple trial
- large vein
- large vessel vasculitis
- large vestibular aqueduct syndrome
- Large white pig
- Large white Ulster pig
- Large white Yorkshire pig
- largemouth bass
- large-scale farms
- large-scale workforce change
- l-arginine-nitrous oxide pathway
- lariat structure
- Larmor equation
- Larmor frequency
- Laron dwarf
- Laron dwarfism
- Laron syndrome
- Laron type dwarfism
- Laron, Zvi
- Laron-type dwarfism
- Laroyenne operation
- Laroyenne, Lucien
- Larrea divaricata
- Larrea tridentata
- Larrey amputation
- Larrey, Baron Dominique Jean de
- Larrey's amputation
Full browser ?
- Largo Caballero, Francisco
- Largo Cultural Center
- Largo High School
- Largo tupelo
- Largs Bay Sailing Club
- LaRhette Manin Benefits Service Group
- Lari (Georgia)
- lariat structure
- Larikov, Aleksandr
- Larikov, Aleksandr Iosifovich
- Larimer Center for Mental Health
- Larimer County
- Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
- Larimer County Detention Center
- Larimer County Digitization Initiative
- Larimer County Diving Academy
- Larimer County Drug Task Force
- Larimer County Federal Executive Association
- Larimer County Foster Parent Association
- Larimer County Historic Alliance
- Larimer County Master Plan
- Larimer County Road and Bridge
- Larimer County Search and Rescue
- Larimer County Workforce Center