Mentioned in ?
- bag lady
- Burditt v. US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act
- health care gap
- heat wave
- Hill-Burton Act
- homeless person
- medical assistance
- Medical Mercy Mission Inc
- medically indigent
- methyl alcohol
- patient dumping
- public almshouse
References in periodicals archive ?
The number of sponsored persons in Somalia is around 10,000, including orphans, indigent families, people with special needs, students, teachers, preachers, Imams and others.
And several justices expressed doubt that the county had the right to set court fees to cover administrative expenses in the case of indigent petitioners.
Second, pursuant to state legislation enacted in 2009, the court system implemented nationally recognized caseload limits for indigent defense providers in New York City.
But it was the advent of Social Security and federal welfare programs, along with the opening of the Belmont Home for the Indigent in 1956, that caused the Brookside Home to cease operations.
EMTALA ignored the fact that safeguards for indigent patients already existed in law.
s dedication to pro bono work on behalf of indigent clients serves as a model to law firms across the Northern Virginia and we are grateful for their commitment to access to justice for all individuals.
address the indigent defense funding crisis, (8) it is important to
If attorneys for the indigent are to be paid at all, they must be compensated by someone other than their clients.
Benjamin Reiss of Greenberg Traurig and one of the EEJI's Pro Bono Award recipients and former assistant public defender in the 20th Circuit, welcomed the honorees by discussing the professional and personal fulfillment that he has experienced doing pro bono indigent defense work.
People who come here are usually indigent, homeless--people who have very low income, and pets mean a lot to them.
Although the Court's mandates to provide counsel to indigents charged with felonies and misdemeanors led to a rapid increase in criminal defense work, the Court provided no guidance or models for organizing or funding the states' indigent criminal defense systems.
Statewide, the proposed budget would reduce adult outpatient mental health funding by 90 percent, eliminating services for 5,850 indigent adults.
Medical browser ?
- indicator community
- indicator muscle
- indicator paper
- indicator species
- indicator system
- indicator yellow
- indicator-dilution method
- Indicators for Quality Improvement
- Indiella spp
- indifference to pain syndrome
- indifference-to-pain syndrome
- indifferent cell
- indifferent electrode
- indifferent genitalia
- indifferent gonad
- indifferent state
- indifferent tissue
- indifferent water
- indigestible fiber/roughage
- indigo carmine
- Indigo Children
- indigo foods
- Indigo LaserOptic system
- Indigo Metals and Chemicals
- Indigofera spp
- indigotindisulfonate sodium
- indinavir sulfate
- indirect adverse effects
- indirect anaphylaxis
- indirect assay
- indirect bilirubin
- indirect bonding
- indirect calorimetry
Full browser ?
- Indigenous Soil and Water Conservation Programme
- Indigenous Space Materials Utilization
- Indigenous Sport Program
- Indigenous Sports Development Officer
- Indigenous Student Support and Access Centre
- Indigenous Studies Product Development Unit
- Indigenous Survival International
- Indigenous Tertiary Education Policy Committee
- Indigenous Torres Strait Islander Art
- Indigenous Tourism Leadership Group
- Indigenous Tribal Peoples Development Centre
- Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme
- Indigenous University Orientation Course
- Indigenous Women for Justice
- Indigenous Women's Network
- Indigenous Women's Political Caucus
- Indigenous World Association
- Indigenous Youth Employment Consultant
- Indigenous Youth Health Service
- Indigenous Youth Leadership Programme
- Indigent Criminal Defense Appointments
- Indigent Defense Advisory Group
- Indigent Defense Commission
- Indigent Defense Services Division
- Indigent Gentlewomen's Fund
- Indigent Health Care Advisory Committee
- Indigent Patient Assistance Program
- Indigent Pharmacy Assistance Program
- indigestible fiber/roughage
- Indigestible Neutral Detergent Fiber