Mentioned in ?
- absolute glaucoma
- AC joint
- activated macrophage
- active exercise
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- acute lobar pneumonia
- adsorption chromatography
- aerobic exercise
- alcoholic neuropathy
- alcoholic polyneuropathy
- ankle joint
- Bradford frame
- camp hospital
- cardiovascular exercise
- Charcot Marie Tooth Disease
References in periodicals archive ?
Ciro Immobile and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang struck either side of halftime and the German club would have been more emphatic victors than 2-0 but for the reflexes of Wojciech Szczesny and their own wastefulness.
Dortmund should have been ahead after Ciro Immobile, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang all went close.
Immobile ran from his own half, Kieran Gibbs and Koscielny stood off him, the striker then almost fell over his feet which actually deceived the two Arsenal defenders.
Italian forward Ciro Immobile, who has yet to score in the league for Dortmund, gave the hosts a deserved lead on the stroke of halftime with a solo effort after the hosts controlled possession and set the pace for much of the first half.
CIRO Immobile and Lorenzo Insigne could lead Italy's attack when the Azzurri open their World Cup campaign against England on Saturday.
Ciro Immobile needed a year of transition to Serie A before he could blossom into one of Italy's most lethal strikers.
TEHRAN (FNA)- Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has announced his 30 man provisional squad for the World Cup, including Giuseppe Rossi, Antonio Cassano and Ciro Immobile in the list of players.
The request came as Her Honour handed down her finding after an inquest into the death of an immobile disabled woman, Kate Therese Bugmy in Broken Hill, from streptococcal sepsis resulting from skin ulceration and complications of cerebral palsy.
Mice thought to exhibit depression-like behavior spend more time immobile than non-depressed mice.
Announcing that his company`s major activities mainly cover three fields of immobile, mobile and multimedia telephones, he added some 75 million people are the subscribers of the company`s immobile phones and some other 58 million persons are the subscribers of its mobile phones.
However the study points out that even with this increased risk, the absolute risk of developing VTE, if seated and immobile for more than four hours, remains relatively low at about 1 in 6000.
The portable laptops can be brought to a resident who may be immobile and unable to come to the computer room.
Medical browser ?
- immediate postoperative fit prosthesis
- immediate posttraumatic automatism
- immediate posttraumatic convulsion
- immediate reaction
- immediate reconstruction
- immediate release
- immediate temporization
- immediate transfusion
- immediately dangerous to life and health air concentration value
- immediately dangerous to life or health
- immersion bath
- immersion foot
- immersion lens
- immersion objective
- Immersive Digital Environment
- Immerslund-Gräsbeck syndrome
- imminent abortion
- immittance audiometry
- immobility consequences: physiological
- immobility consequences: psychocognitive
- immobilization bandage
- immobilization test
- immobilized cells
- immobilized enzyme
- immobilized enzyme electrode
- immobilized enzymes
- immobilizing drugs
- immotile cilia syndrome
- immovable bandage
- immune adherence
Full browser ?
- Immo Industry Facility and Property Management
- Immo Industry Group
- Immo Industry Logistics and Process Solutions
- Immobile ciliary syndrome
- Immobile Traveler’s Syndrome
- Immobile Traveller’s Syndrome
- Immobilien Austrian Traded Index
- Immobilien-Management Duisburg
- Immobilienanalyse und Consulting
- Immobilière de Gestion
- Immobiliere et Touristique
- Immobilised Mean Cell Volume