Harnessless | definition of harnessless by Medical dictionary
harness (redirected from harnessless)
Also found in: Dictionary
a support device used to immobilize a body part or hold it in position.
harness /har·ness/ (hahr´nis) the combination of straps, bands, and other pieces that forms the working gear of a draft animal, or a device resembling such gear.
In postamputation rehabilitation, the part of an upper extremity prosthesis that fits around the shoulder and back to permit mechanical control of the terminal device and hold the socket firmly around the stump.
a series of leather or webbing straps fitted together like the skeleton of a garment. Used to attach the draft animal to a waggon or a buggy, even to a saddle or a marking crayon or chin ball harness.
cutaneous plaques of fibrous tissue where harness rubs.
- Harnessing Information Technology for Development
- Harnessing of Spirit
- Harnessing Optimism and Potential Through Education
- Harnessing the Omnipotent Power of the Electron
- Harnessing Theories for Tool Support in Software
- Harnett County
- Harnett County Business/Education Partnership
- Harnett County, NC
- Harnett County, North Carolina
- Harnett Forward Together Committee
- Harnett, William
- Harnett, William Michael
- Harnett-Johnston Officials Association
- Harney Basin
- Harney County
- Harney County Commission on Children and Families
- Harney County Comprehensive Plan
- Harney County, OR
- Harney County, Oregon
- Harney Helping Organization for Personal Emergencies
- Harney Peak
- Harney Peak
- Harney Valley
- Harney, Ben
- Harney, George Julian
- Harney, William Selby
- Harnoncourt, Nikolaus