Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
There was with me when I left the hills a chela [disciple] who begged for me as the Rule demands, but halting in Kulu awhile a fever took him and he died.
Therefore Mahbub had avoided halting at the insalubrious city of Peshawur, and had come through without stop to Lahore, where, knowing his country-people, he anticipated curious developments.
Him we enlisted at Para, on the recommendation of the steamship company, on whose vessels he had learned to speak a halting English.
Tarzan, halting upon the kopje's edge, raised his voice in the thunderous roar of a lion.
The major commanded a halt by merely halting, and, evidently himself a bit "skeered," rode on alone to reconnoiter.
He said "This is a very high profile case and its halting is very serious.
Tenders are invited for Housing - Integrated Management solution to the management of Halting sites, Stray Horse issues and Traveller Horse Project in Kilkenny City and Environs
According to sources, these checks posts have been setup under the direction of SSP Muhammad Yousuf Malik while the police officials who are deployed on the halting points are involved in manhandling.
Following her inspections, Karam called for halting excavation work and closing the site until completion of the digging
Abdul Rahman al-Rashed, a Saudi columnist with the Saudi-owned newspaper ASHARQ AL AWSAT, criticized Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for summing up Palestinian demands for statehood in halting Jewish settlement building in the West Bank.
Medical browser ?
- halothane-ether azeotrope
- halothane-related hepatitis
- Halsey needle holder
- Halstead, Ward C.
- Halstead-Reitan battery
- Halsted forceps
- Halsted law
- Halsted operation
- Halsted suture
- Halsted, William Stewart
- Halsted’s law
- Halsted's forceps
- Halsted's operation
- Halsted's radical mastectomy
- Halsted's suture
- Haltia, M.
- HAM syndrome
- Ham test
- Ham, Thomas Hale
- HAM-1, HAM-2
- Hamadan ass
- Hamamelis virginiana
- hamamelis water
- Hamantaschen Intoxication
- hamartoma syndrome
Full browser ?
- Haltia, M
- Haltia, M.
- Haltia-Santavuori disease
- Haltia-Santavuori syndrome
- Halting predicate
- Halting problem
- Haltom City Police Department
- Haltom City Public Library
- Halton Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Halton Aircraft Apprentice Association
- Halton and Peel Professional Executive Network
- Halton Autistic Family Support
- Halton Catholic District School Board
- Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise
- Halton Child and Youth Services
- Halton Community Housing Corporation
- Halton Community Rehabilitation Centre
- Halton County Baseball Association
- Halton District School Board
- Halton Furniture Makers Society
- Halton Hills
- Halton Hills Community Support and Information
- Halton Hills Generating Station