References in periodicals archive ?
Remarkably, after only one year of competitive grooming, she was invited to be a member of Groom Team USA, the elite grooming team that travels the globe.
Alan Errington (Simon Dow), head groom and travelling head groom' Charlotte Burke (Alan King), racing secretary' Chris Conway (Michael Bell), travelling head groom' Chris Hinson (Ed Dunlop), head groom' Colin Rae (David Barron), head groom' Ian Willows (Luca Cumani), travelling head groom' Jane O'Shea (William Haggas), head person' Jim Larkin (Sandley Stud), transport manager' Peter West (Marcus Tregoning), travelling head groom' William Reddy (Fulke Johnson Houghton), head groom.
For the last 12 years, she's been coaching inmates on the right way to clip, bathe, brush, manicure and groom the canine companions of deputies and support staff on the ranch-like jail grounds.
The animal that viewed the scratching display usually began to groom the indicated spot, even if he was already grooming another part of the gesturing chimp.
If it was allowed, he asked, "is the prayer for the blessing of the ring, as found in the Ritual, said in the plural number, and do groom and bride successively place a blessed ring each on the finger of the other, saying the accustomed words, 'With this ring, etc.
Forest Service employees groom the trails four times a week with snowmobiles, providing a satisfactory surface for all levels of skiing.
All sorts of animals groom themselves regularly, which keeps them clean and healthy.
I never thought coming to jail I would learn to groom a dog.
Fit Wedding is a program designed to help both the bride and groom look their best on the big day," said John Preston, co-founder of Fit Wedding.
Every once in a while we get a dog with an attitude in here, and I tell them that we're not going to groom that one.
Moreover, about one in three mothers of nonhandled pups lick and groom at that higher rate, Meaney and his coworkers report.
The last three pets that Mary Jo Madison adopted from the Lancaster Animal Shelter, she had to pay a pet shop to wash and groom.
Medical browser ?
- Grocco sign
- Grocco triangle
- Grocco, Pietro
- Grocco’s test
- Grocco's sign
- grocer's itch
- Grocott-Gomori methenamine-silver stain
- Groenouw corneal dystrophy
- Groenouw, Arthur
- Groffith, Joseph
- groin bandage
- groin pain
- groin pull
- groin strain
- groin ulcer
- Gronblad, Ester Elisabeth
- Gronblad-Strandberg syndrome
- Groomed Whisker Appearance
- groove for arch of aorta
- groove for extensor muscle tendons
- groove for greater petrosal nerve
- groove for inferior petrosal sinus
- groove for marginal sinus
- groove for middle meningeal artery
- groove for middle temporal artery
- groove for occipital sinus
- groove for popliteus
- groove for sigmoid sinus
- groove for spinal nerve
- groove for subclavian vein
- groove for superior petrosal sinus
- groove for superior sagittal sinus
- groove for superior vena cava
- groove for tendon of fibularis longus
- groove for tendon of flexor hallucis longus
- groove for the descending aorta
- groove for transverse sinus
- groove for ulnar nerve
- groove for vertebral artery
Full browser ?
- Groningen, Germany
- Groningen, Netherlands - Eelde
- Groninger Actief Leven Model
- Groninger Internet Courant
- Groninger Kunstenaars Kollektief
- Groninger Studenten Cabaret Festival
- Groninger Studenten Golf Vereniging
- gronk out
- Grønland Idræts-Forbund
- Grønlands Geologiske Undersøgelse
- Gronlund, Laurence
- Groom and Kennel Expo
- groom as
- Groom Dry Lake
- Groom Dry Lake Air Force Base
- groom for
- Groom Lake
- Groom of the Stole
- Groom Porter
- Groom to Be
- Groome Transportation of Georgia, Inc.
- Groomed Whisker Appearance
- Groomer to Groomer