References in periodicals archive ?
Within this pattern, the Cypereae spikelets show variations in (Tables 1 and 2): (A) number and phyllotaxis of the glumes; (B) presence of empty glumes (lack of development of flowers in lower or upper glumes); (C) glume morphology; (D) rachilla internode length; (E) prophyll development; (F) flower structure; (G) structure of the dispersal unit.
Spikelets with unequal and acuminate glumes; lower glume 2-2.
The hairs of the first glume are longer than the hairs on the fertile or sterile florets.
the traits sere as follow: The height of the bush, the length of ears, number of claw, straw weight, seed yield in bush, glume, ear density, number of days till appearance of ear, number of days till physiologic growth, need to making spring cultivar, total dry matter and harvest index.
In the traits like glume, spring cultivar, and ears density; the hypothesis of the inheritance of the one gene was tested by [X.
flower and the subsequent 10-16 glumes bear staminate flowers (Thomas
The specific epithet alludes to the characteristic channel seen between two consecutive nerves on Glume 1.
1], first and second glume length and width, lemma length and width all had factor loadings > 0.
In the last branching order (spikelet), the glume phyllotaxis can be either spiral (e.
The glume is midlong and narrow, and the glume shoulder is narrow to midwide and square.
At the same time the stigma primordia grow out into two long papillose, laterally oriented, stigmatic branches, which protrude above the glume before the stamens stretch (Fig.
Jinmai 61 has white glumes with an oblique shoulder and 2- to 4-mm glume beak.
Medical browser ?
- glucuronate pathway
- glucuronic acid
- glucuronyl transferase
- glue ear
- glue sniffing
- glue-footed gait
- glue-sniffer's neuropathy
- Gluge corpuscles
- Gluge, Gottlieb
- GLUT1 deficiency syndrome type 1
- GLUT1 deficiency syndrome type 2
- glutaconic acid
- glutamate acetyltransferase
- glutamate decarboxylase
- glutamate dehydrogenases
- glutamate formiminotransferase
- glutamate gamma-semialdehyde
- glutamate receptor
- glutamate synthase
- glutamic acid
- glutamic acid decarboxylase
- glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody
- glutamic acid decarboxylase autoantibodies
- glutamic acid decarboxylase autoantibody
- glutamic acid hydrochloride
- glutamic acidemia
- glutamic dehydrogenase
- glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase
- glutamic pyruvic transaminase
- glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase
- glutamic-pyruvic transaminase
Full browser ?
- Glukhaia Vilva
- Glukhoi Grib
- Glukhovskii Cotton Combine
- Glulam Beam
- glum bum
- Glumdalca, Queen