Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
It said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided to set up a special unit in Barzilai to force-feed hunger-striking Palestinian detainees, without having to deal with the Israeli Medical Association and the many physicians who refuse to perform the practice of force-feeding.
The radio said on Tuesday that the bill, approved by legal advisor of the Israeli government Yehuda Feinstein, has a provision that if a medical opinion determines that persisting with the hunger strike can pose a real danger to the prisoner's health, the issue will be brought to the court which will then decide whether to force-feed him.
Once a party dominates a rigged district, the party force-feeds its corralled voters a preselected party hack.
Mr Justice Forbes, sitting at Preston Crown Court, agreed that a judicial review into the hospital's decision to force-feed 61-year-old Brady would be heard in private on February 28 and 29 at Liverpool Crown Court.
Lubriquip is a leading manufacturer of centralized and automated oil and grease lubrication systems, force-feed lubricators, metering devices and related electronic controls and accessories.
Leonid Eidelman, has long opposed attempts to force-feed prisoners.
We don't force-feed people with alcohol,'' he said.
Lubriquip manufactures and markets centralized and automated oil and grease lubrication systems, force-feed lubricators, metering devices, and related electronic controls and accessories.
The judge said that Brady's medical officer at Ashworth, Dr James Collins, and colleagues had been 'lawful, rational and fair' when they decided to force-feed Brady.
THE Prison Service began to force-feed Ian Brady on October 29 last year, 30 days into his hunger strike.
RAMALLAH, September 1, 2015 (WAFA) Minister of Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Committee, Issa Qareqe, Tuesday expressed extreme concern that Israels isolation of five hunger-striking administrative detainees could be a prelude to force-feed them.
Mr Justice Forbes, sitting at Preston Crown Court, agreed that a judicial review into the hospital's decision to force-feed Brady (61) would be heard in private on February 28 and 29 at Liverpool Crown Court.
Medical browser ?
- forced duction
- forced duction test
- forced eruption
- forced expiration technique
- forced expiratory flow
- forced expiratory technique
- forced expiratory time
- forced expiratory vital capacity
- forced expiratory volume
- forced expiratory volume (FEV)
- forced expiratory volume FEV
- forced expiratory volume in one second
- forced expired vital capacity
- forced feeding
- forced laughter
- forced medication
- forced respiration
- forced spirometry
- Forced Suicide
- forced tremor
- forced version
- forced vital capacity
- forced-air sterilizer
- forced-inhalation abdominal breathing
- forceps delivery
- forceps major
- forceps minor
- forceps rotation
- forceps tenaculum
- force-time analysis
- force-time curve
- force-velocity curve
- force-velocity relationship
- Forchheimer sign
- Forchheimer, Frederick
- forcible inspiration
- forcing function
- Ford suture pattern
- Ford, E.B.
- Fordyce angiokeratoma
Full browser ?
- Force Validation Tool
- Force Warfare Systems Engineering Board
- Force Warning Experiment
- Force Weapons Coordinator
- Force XXI Army
- Force XXI Army
- Force XXI Battle Command Brigade
- Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below
- Force XXI Brigade and Below Command and Control
- Force XXI Integration Office/Officer
- Force XXI Land Warrior
- force your hand
- Force, Information upon which the crowd acts; physical Space
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2
- Force, Juliana Rieser
- Force, Magnetic
- Force, Peter
- Force, The
- force-balance meter
- Force-Closure Analysis Program
- force-controlled motion commands
- Force-Detected Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- force-feed lubricating system
- force-field analysis
- Force-free magnetic field
- Force-On-Force Trainer