Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Wrote his best work only after fondling himself, a habit he carried over from childhood.
But the Iranian media aren't telling the Iranian public anything about the fondling allegation.
Respondents were asked to report on the ages at which they had engaged in various behaviors (if at all), including romantic and sexual behaviors (dating, fondling and first intercourse) and nonsexual risk behaviors (smoking and drinking).
A sex pest has been jailed for three months after fondling a terrified teenager's breasts as she pretended to be asleep.
For example, Giovanni Dominici's poetic depiction of the doting Virgin Mary fondling her little Jesus, which Martines cites to illustrate the vivid realism of poetry in contrast with the decorous formalism of painting (51-52), surely owes much of its emotional charge to Giovanni's upbringing as the sole surviving child of his widowed mother.
A 50-YEAR-OLD woman has claimed in court that over-familiarity by her doctor led to kissing, fondling and serious sexual abuse.
A male anesthetist at a hospital in Shiga Prefecture was arrested Monday on suspicion of fondling a teenage patient after making her semiconscious with an injection, police said.
Hunt admitted spanking and fondling young 'wannabes' when he appeared before the court last March before later making a bid for a retrial.
Norristown (Pennsylvania) High School students helped write rules covering all the sexually suggestive bases: no fondling, no straddling, and no lying down.
Prosecutors charged Wilsey with a pattern of molestation from October of 1998 to late February 2000, but the jury convicted him of only one count of fondling the boy.
Following and celebrating the release of Disney's 101 Dalmatians, his first book, 101 Nudes, 1972/91, peered into the forlorn, next-door, often hilarious randiness of suburbia: plump woman nude on porch steps, plump woman nude next to potted plants, nude in bushes, or nude fondling the family pet; skinny boy nude and posed on top of the dining-room table, like a fountain cherub run amok, skinny boy again nude balanced on the sofa's arm, dolled up in drag across the love seat, cigarette in hand playing the piano nude, or caressing in the buff a mural of Jesus.
The man accused Ghomeshi of groping and fondling him during their university days.
Medical browser ?
- follitropin-releasing hormone
- follow through
- follow up
- following bougie
- following physician
- follow-up outpatient
- follow-up study
- Folstein Mini Mental Status Exam
- Foltz, Jean C.E.
- fomepizole 4-methylpyrazole
- fomites (singular: fomes)
- fondaparinux sodium
- Fones method
- Fones' method
- Fones, Alfred Civilion
- Fones's method
- Fong, Edward Everett
- Fonio solution
- Fonio, Anton
- Fonsecaea pedrosoi
- Fontaine classification
- Fontan procedure
- Fontan, Francois
- Fontana spaces
- Fontana stain
- Fontana, Arturo
- Fontana, Felice
- Fontan's operation
Full browser ?
- Fondi Shqiptar Për Zhvillim
- fondle slab
- Fondo Agropecuario de Garantías
- Fondo Assistenza Sanitaria Integrativa
- Fondo Bancario de Protección al Ahorro
- Fondo Centroaméricano de Mujeres
- Fondo de Desarrollo Campesino
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado
- Fondo de Estabilización de los Ingresos Petroleros
- Fondo de Garantía Salarial
- Fondo de Garantías Financieras
- Fondo de Inversión de Telecomunicaciones
- Fondo de Inversión en Activos de Mercado Monetario
- Fondo de Inversión para la Estabilización Macroeconómica
- Fondo de Inversión Social
- Fondo de Inversión Social de Emergencia
- Fondo de Inversiones para el Desarrollo de la Microempresa
- Fondo de las Américas
- Fondo de Las Naciones Unidas para Actividades de Población
- Fondo de Microcrédito
- Fondo de Operación y Financiamiento Bancario a la Vivienda
- Fondo de Oportunidades Globales
- Fondo de Promocion del Desarrollo Forestal
- Fondo de Valores Inmobiliarios
- Fondo del Petróleo