Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In fact, Dr Arunkalaivanan was not struck off for fondling a patient's breasts.
She said they were engaged in a friendly talk in the car, but when she bent down to pick something from her handbag, she was shocked by the accused fondling her left breast.
The man accused Ghomeshi of groping and fondling him during their university days.
Hall is accused of fondling the girl of 16 or over in Blackpool, Lancashire, in 1974.
and find wandering hands up my jumper fondling my breasts.
Another Iranian diplomat stands accused of fondling a child, this time in Germany, and once again the Islamic Republic is defending the diplomat to the hilt and accusing Germany of being disreputable.
The new accuser is a gym employee who has accused the Grease star of groping and fondling him against his will.
Dubai A taxi driver denied hugging, kissing and fondling a boy while dropping him off from school to his residence in the Burj Khalifa, a court heard yesterday.
Paterno called Curley to his home the very next day, a Sunday, and reported to him that the graduate assistant has seen Sandusky in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy.
A man disguised in a dress and wig had infiltrated the women-only cars, fondling female passengers in the rush-hour crush.
For example, the researchers found that 15-19-year-olds in their sample often were more likely to have dated or to have engaged in fondling or intercourse by age 18 than were 20-24-year-old respondents, who had matured at a slightly earlier stage of societal modernization.
Christopher Wagoner was accused of fondling and raping the girl in 2002 and 2003, when he was her coach.
Medical browser ?
- follitropin-releasing hormone
- follow through
- follow up
- following bougie
- following physician
- follow-up outpatient
- follow-up study
- Folstein Mini Mental Status Exam
- Foltz, Jean C.E.
- fomepizole 4-methylpyrazole
- fomites (singular: fomes)
- fondaparinux sodium
- Fones method
- Fones' method
- Fones, Alfred Civilion
- Fones's method
- Fong, Edward Everett
- Fonio solution
- Fonio, Anton
- Fonsecaea pedrosoi
- Fontaine classification
- Fontan procedure
- Fontan, Francois
- Fontana spaces
- Fontana stain
- Fontana, Arturo
- Fontana, Felice
- Fontan's operation
Full browser ?
- Fondi Shqiptar Për Zhvillim
- fondle slab
- Fondo Agropecuario de Garantías
- Fondo Assistenza Sanitaria Integrativa
- Fondo Bancario de Protección al Ahorro
- Fondo Centroaméricano de Mujeres
- Fondo de Desarrollo Campesino
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado
- Fondo de Estabilización de los Ingresos Petroleros
- Fondo de Garantía Salarial
- Fondo de Garantías Financieras
- Fondo de Inversión de Telecomunicaciones
- Fondo de Inversión en Activos de Mercado Monetario
- Fondo de Inversión para la Estabilización Macroeconómica
- Fondo de Inversión Social
- Fondo de Inversión Social de Emergencia
- Fondo de Inversiones para el Desarrollo de la Microempresa
- Fondo de las Américas
- Fondo de Las Naciones Unidas para Actividades de Población
- Fondo de Microcrédito
- Fondo de Operación y Financiamiento Bancario a la Vivienda
- Fondo de Oportunidades Globales
- Fondo de Promocion del Desarrollo Forestal
- Fondo de Valores Inmobiliarios
- Fondo del Petróleo