References in periodicals archive ?
Their efforts to build coal terminals in Washington and Oregon have met the largest opposition they have experienced in recent years, largely from out-of-state professional fomenters who have no stated plans to contribute to the economic health of either state.
Alongside Israel, they are the main fomenters of antisemitism in the world today.
2) The same rhetoric animates the propaganda of anti-tax fomenters since the founding of the republic.
Even though Bakkar showed some independence on this occasion, he later came down in favor of Ibn Tulun, by ruling that the aman (safe-conduct) that had been offered to al-'Abbas's companions, the supposed fomenters of the rebellion, was not valid.
In advance of the elections, the government has launched a wave of arrests intended to try to discredit some of the hardline Shiite leadership as fomenters of violence and tools of Iran.
I discovered a real sense of how important libraries have been as repositories of culture, seats of education, and fomenters of scholarship.
Although Hindu newspapers also waged a full-scale war against the rulers; however, the Muslim newspapers were regarded as the fomenters of revolt and its chief beneficiaries.
As for the Blacks caught up in it, all were victims of different kinds and degrees: the war captives shipped abroad, the war dead and the war survivors left in Africa, all those who resisted the pressure to collaborate, and even those among the Black procurers, far from the coast, who never made contact with the Whites but unwittingly served the interest of the European war fomenters.
The government says it long ago freed without trial those who had simply joined in the protests and was only prosecuting actual organizers and fomenters as well as those who committed violent acts.
97) To add the option of payment would not require the cooperation of any of the organizations that operate as facilitators and fomenters of altruism.
This is because the British assumed that the Indian Muslims were the bona fide fomenters and the main beneficiaries of the uprising.
Medical browser ?
- folliculostellate cell
- Folling, Ivar Asbjorn
- follitropin alfa
- follitropin alpha
- follitropin beta
- follitropin-releasing hormone
- follow through
- follow up
- following bougie
- following physician
- follow-up outpatient
- follow-up study
- Folstein Mini Mental Status Exam
- Foltz, Jean C.E.
- fomepizole 4-methylpyrazole
- fomites (singular: fomes)
- fondaparinux sodium
- Fones method
- Fones' method
- Fones, Alfred Civilion
- Fones's method
- Fong, Edward Everett
- Fonio solution
- Fonio, Anton
- Fonsecaea pedrosoi
- Fontaine classification
- Fontan procedure
- Fontan, Francois
Full browser ?
- Fomenko, Vladimir
- Fomenko, Vladimir Dmitrievich
- foment trouble
- Fomentar y Mejorar la Educación Intercultural para los Migrantes
- Fomento Agrícola Castellonense, SA
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas
- Fomento de La Vida
- Fomento de Obras y Construcciones SA
- Fomento Económico Mexicano, SA
- Fomento y Desarrollo del Petén
- Fomento y Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual
- fomepizole 4-methylpyrazole
- Fomes Annosus
- Fomes igniarius
- Fomichev, Mikhail
- Fomichev, Mikhail Georgievich
- Fomin, Aleksandr
- Fomin, Aleksandr Grigorevich