granulosa-theca cell tumor
an ovarian tumor predominantly composed of either granulosa cells (follicular cells) or theca cells, and often associated with excessive production of estrogen, with hyperplasia of the breast and endometrium and carcinoma of the endometrium. When luteinized, i.e., having cells resembling those of the corpus luteum, it is known as luteoma.
1. Synonym(s): granulosa cell tumor
2. Cystic enlargement of a graafian follicle.
See granulosa cell tumor.
folliculoma(1) Cystic graafian follicle.
(2) Granulosa cell tumour, see there.
(3) Trichofolliculoma, see there.
1. Synonym(s): granulosa cell tumor.
2. Cystic enlargement of an ovarian follicle.
granulosa-theca cell tumor.