film changer

film chang·er

(film chānj'ĕr),
A device that moves film for radiographic studies that require rapid serial x-ray exposures, such as angiography.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
This is confirmed by IMV data showing a dramatic decline in the percentage of the angiography installed base with puck film changers (which capture images on film) from 80% in 1995 to its current 23%.