Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Patient discussion about Factors
Q. What Are the Risk Factors for Developing Stroke? My father had a stroke recently, at the age of 73. What are the risk factors for developing this?
2) excessive alcohol intake
3) uncontrolled high blood pressure
4) high cholesterol
5) overweight/unhealthy diet
6) illegal drugs/abuse of Rx drugs
7) known or unknown heart problems
9) known or unknown vascular brain defects - aneurysm, etc.
10)family history of stroke
Q. Regarding risk-factor assessment? Hello, I am……….., I heard ACSM has recently issued a new edition of its exercise guidelines. Were any changes made regarding risk-factor assessment?
Q. Is obesity a risk factor for Dementia?