References in periodicals archive ?
After the apex court's direction to the HC to expeditiously decide their plea, private schools in the capital said they hope their plea will now be heard at earliest and a decision in the interest of students is taken.
According to the memorandum, 130,000-plus weapons collected from the civilian population since the 1997 crisis were to be expeditiously destroyed along with surplus military stocks.
Their endeavors at reforms are exactly what they should be, and I hope that they move as expeditiously as possibly in that regard,'' he said.
TLC will continue to distribute proceeds to shareholders as expeditiously as possible while keeping a prudent amount of cash on hand to handle any potential obligations," says company spokesperson Butch Meily.
We believe it would be appropriate for the state board, at least for now, to leave the matter of penalties to federal authorities and concentrate on protecting the environment by making sure that the necessary work is done properly and expeditiously.
She's right, but the speedy progress of Delta and ValuJet, which fully involved the FAA, shows what can be done safely and expeditiously.
When a custom-produced finished good is ordered, many CPAs retreat to their own manufacturing plants where they can drive those products through the process most expeditiously.
Bankruptcy Court Judge Helen Balick announced today that she will sign an order approving innovative procedures designed to quantify, expeditiously and fairly, claims filed against Columbia Gas Transmission Corp.
BFS is working with its auditors as expeditiously as possible to complete the necessary work.
Islamabad, August 29, 2009 (Frontier Star): Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said the PPP is committed to repeal the 17th Amendment and to implement the Charter of Democracy and will move towards achieving these objectives expeditiously and with consensus.
In order to expeditiously respond to the growing need for photoluminescent safety solutions in New York City's commercial buildings, we needed additional, highly-qualified personnel," said Richard Martin, Chairman of AfterGlow Technologies.
In other cases, however, the IRS may benefit from expeditiously "vetting" the suggestions received either from IRS personnel or from external sources.
Medical browser ?
- expansion of morbidity
- expansion prosthesis
- Expansion Reconstruction
- expansion screw
- expectancy-value theory
- expectant faith
- expectant patient
- expectant treatment
- expectation of life
- expectation of life at age x
- expectation of life at birth
- expected date of confinement
- expected date of delivery
- expected outcome
- Expedition Medicine
- expeller process
- experience hypothesis
- experience rating
- experiential aura
- experimental allergic encephalomyelitis
- experimental arthritis
- experimental cytology
- experimental design
- experimental device
- experimental embryology
- experimental epidemiology
- experimental error
- experimental group
- experimental medicine
- experimental method
- experimental neurosis
- experimental pathology
- experimental physiology
- experimental procedure
Full browser ?
- Expeditionary Warfare Conference
- Expeditionary Warfare Division
- Expeditionary Warfare Fleet Input & Response Meeting
- Expeditionary Warfare Integration Facility
- Expeditionary Warfare Intelligence Course
- Expeditionary Warfare Orientation Training
- Expeditionary Warfare School
- Expeditionary Warfare Testbed
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Atlantic
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Pacific
- Expeditionary Warfighting Operations Center
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- expeditious performance
- expel from
- expel from the bar
- expel from the legal profession