Mentioned in ?
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- analogue insulin
- anecdotal evidence
- BMJ Pico
- borderline hypertension
- Boutique Medicine
- Cholesterol, HDL and LDL
- Cholesterol, Total
- cleft lip
- cleft palate
- clinical decision support system
- clinical effectiveness
- clinical nurse leader
- clinical practice guideline
- clinical trial
- Cochrane collaboration
- Cochrane review
- Cochrane Reviews
References in periodicals archive ?
The Institute of Medicine has set a goal that 90% of health-care decisions be evidence based by 2020.
She said that Punjab's development priorities were fully aligned with those of the federal government, and the Punjab Growth Strategy 2018 and the Federal Government's Vision 2025 were an outcome of the same strategically evidence based approach also underpinned by Punjab's Medium Term Development Framework (MTDF) 2014-18.
Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) can be found as far back as the 1940s.
Evidence based medicine: What it is and what it isn't.
Evidence Based Macro Practice in Social Work, by Murali D.
Objective: To provide awareness to the dental practitioners regarding Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) which is a new paradigm shift in the field of medical science.
Evidence Based Dentistry is a process that restructures the way in which we think about clinical problems.
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabia, the Saudi Association for Evidence-Based Health Care will organize here on Wednesday the first symposium entitled "Towards Evidence Based Health Care".
There has been excellent work calling for an evidence-based approach to staffing providing some direction but not fully addressing the gap between theory and practice or the full continuum of staffing that needs to be evidence based.
A primer on evidence based review systems and their implications for behavioral medicine.
What is the evidence that postgraduate teaching in evidence based medicine changes anything?
An important finding of this study is that existing campus capacity in terms of organized staff and community were a important in adopting new evidence based prevention strategies.
Medical browser ?
- events class
- Evercare programme
- Everett, Charles E.
- evergreen chloris
- evergreen contract
- everlasting pea
- everman's lupine
- Evers’ therapy
- Eversbusch, Oskar
- everted forefoot
- everted rearfoot
- Everything Added to Food in the United States
- everything, fear of
- everywhere lines
- evidence based
- evidence-based care
- evidence-based dentistry
- evidence-based health care
- evidence-based medicine
- evidence-based nursing
- evidence-based pharmacy
- evidence-based practice
- evidence-practice gap
- Evil Eye
- evocative breath therapy
- Evoked Brain Potentials
- evoked otoacoustic emission
- evoked potential
- evoked potential studies
- Evoked potentials
Full browser ?
- Evidence & Reports
- Evidence (law)
- evidence against
- Evidence Analysis Library
- evidence based
- Evidence Based Alternative Medicine
- Evidence Based and Natural
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Evidence Based Decision Support
- Evidence Based Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Promotion
- Evidence Based Library and Information Practice
- Evidence Based Medical
- Evidence based medicine
- Evidence Based Medicine Reviews
- Evidence Based Mental Health
- Evidence Based Occupational Therapy
- Evidence Based Outreach
- Evidence Based Paediatrics and Child Health
- Evidence Based Point of View
- Evidence Based Policy
- Evidence Based Policy Making
- Evidence based practice
- Evidence Based Practice Institute
- Evidence Based Practice Unit
- Evidence Based Public Health Nursing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
- Evidence Based Research, Inc
- Evidence Based Splitting of Organizations
- Evidence Based Stock Management
- Evidence Based Treatment Dissemination Center
- evidence by a competent witness
- Evidence Driven State Merging
- Evidence Extraction and Link Discovery
- Evidence for Policy and Practice Information