Mentioned in ?
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- analogue insulin
- anecdotal evidence
- BMJ Pico
- borderline hypertension
- Boutique Medicine
- Cholesterol, HDL and LDL
- Cholesterol, Total
- cleft lip
- cleft palate
- clinical decision support system
- clinical effectiveness
- clinical nurse leader
- clinical practice guideline
- clinical trial
- Cochrane collaboration
- Cochrane review
- Cochrane Reviews
References in periodicals archive ?
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabia, the Saudi Association for Evidence-Based Health Care will organize here on Wednesday the first symposium entitled "Towards Evidence Based Health Care".
She offered specific examples and tools from her own institution, the University of Colorado, to pave the way for how nurses can switch gears to Evidence Based Practice.
A primer on evidence based review systems and their implications for behavioral medicine.
What is the evidence that postgraduate teaching in evidence based medicine changes anything?
An important finding of this study is that existing campus capacity in terms of organized staff and community were a important in adopting new evidence based prevention strategies.
Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto for the Impact of the Development and Implementation of a Formal, Evidence Based Program to Support Priority Setting and Resource Allocation on Selected Patient Care and Health Care System Outcomes in an Urban Community Teaching Hospital;
Gambrill sets the stage in a particularly clear fashion by contextualizing the evidence based practice movement, distinguishing between evidence based practice and practice guidelines, and providing implications for the development of social work practice knowledge.
There has been a great deal of discussion of late concerning Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) and its clinical utility for Respiratory Therapy.
NeighborCare recently launched an Evidence Based Medicine training program for consultant pharmacists aimed at saving skilled nursing centers money and decreasing resident adverse drug reactions.
Acute Care Surgery and Trauma: Evidence Based Practice" is essential reading for all surgeons, fellows and residents, in particular those working in acute care, trauma, emergency and critical care medicine.
Evidence Based Model of Risk Assessment in Child Welfare (funded by Jessie Ball duPont Fund).
The growing interest in evidence based practice in social work is being accompanied by a similar interest in using substantive research evidence to inform social policy making.
Medical browser ?
- events class
- Evercare programme
- Everett, Charles E.
- evergreen chloris
- evergreen contract
- everlasting pea
- everman's lupine
- Evers’ therapy
- Eversbusch, Oskar
- everted forefoot
- everted rearfoot
- Everything Added to Food in the United States
- everything, fear of
- everywhere lines
- evidence based
- evidence-based care
- evidence-based dentistry
- evidence-based health care
- evidence-based medicine
- evidence-based nursing
- evidence-based pharmacy
- evidence-based practice
- evidence-practice gap
- Evil Eye
- evocative breath therapy
- Evoked Brain Potentials
- evoked otoacoustic emission
- evoked potential
- evoked potential studies
- Evoked potentials
Full browser ?
- Evidence & Reports
- Evidence (law)
- evidence against
- Evidence Analysis Library
- evidence based
- Evidence Based Alternative Medicine
- Evidence Based and Natural
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Evidence Based Decision Support
- Evidence Based Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Health Promotion
- Evidence Based Library and Information Practice
- Evidence Based Medical
- Evidence based medicine
- Evidence Based Medicine Reviews
- Evidence Based Mental Health
- Evidence Based Occupational Therapy
- Evidence Based Outreach
- Evidence Based Paediatrics and Child Health
- Evidence Based Point of View
- Evidence Based Policy
- Evidence Based Policy Making
- Evidence based practice
- Evidence Based Practice Institute
- Evidence Based Practice Unit
- Evidence Based Public Health Nursing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
- Evidence Based Research, Inc
- Evidence Based Splitting of Organizations
- Evidence Based Stock Management
- Evidence Based Treatment Dissemination Center
- evidence by a competent witness
- Evidence Driven State Merging
- Evidence Extraction and Link Discovery
- Evidence for Policy and Practice Information