Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Superbly recorded and energetically performed, the individual pieces include: rock Hopper Penguin (2:13); Amazon ABCs (2:44); Amphibians (2:29); Clamshell Clap (3:18); Circle of Life (3:47); L'ecrevisse (1:59); I Want to Be a Frog Today (3:30); A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea (2:04); Moving Along (2:40); Stingray Shuffle (2:56); Camouflage (1:35); Most Fish Swim (2:39); Seahorses (2:51); I Went to the Aquarium (3:39); Tooth Fairy (2:48); and Turtles (3:00).
Key statement: The particulate filler fluid is fed under high pressure to the mixing zone to form a jet stream to entrain elastomer latex fluid energetically to completely coagulate the elastomer with filler prior to the discharge.
DESPERATE TIMES: Eva Longoria energetically scribbled notes on her acceptance speech in a ladies room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Tuesday night.
As The Long Blondes, Sheffield's post-punk finest, thrashed energetically underneath the Neo-Classical portico of the British Pavilion and an audience of the international design press guzzled beer in the humid September sunshine, all felt momentarily right with the world.
Mexican relations, "cannot be given unilaterally by one nation, or with simply restrictive measures or force, the reason why we energetically reject the proposals of persecutions and walls against the migrants, which solve nothing and make the situation more painful and unjust," notes the document (Zenit.
No doubt some opportunistic rightwing scribe is energetically pitching Regnery Press on the merits of prosecuting Boomers for their various crimes against humanity, even as some third party is pounding out an even-handed assessment.
Imaginatively written for readers ages 4 to 104 by Sheila and Letty Sustrin, and energetically illustrated with the artwork of Thomas H.
The tracks in this energetically recorded collection include Since U Been gone; I Don't Want to Be'; Obsession (No Es Amor); Boulevard of Broken Dreams; Caught Up; Rich Girl; Let Me Love You; Vertigo; 1, 2 Step; Lonely No More; Over and Over; Nobody's Home; Incomplete; 1 Thing; True; Let Me Go; Karma; and Take Me Out.
The researchers cite a concept known as energetically optimal cadence (EOC), and note that the cadence obtained by the drafting-swim cyclists was in the range of the EOC found in previous cycling studies.
The slow loss of neutrons that have stable orbits, but are not energetically trapped would produce a systematic uncertainty in the measurement.
Next, a motley crew of eighteen people, all ages, shapes, and sizes, gathered to form a wobbly line across the stage and began to move energetically, each in their own way, as Bang Gang's party hit "I Like to Move It" started to play.
The story moves energetically and the script is not weighed down by heavy narrative or theology.
Medical browser ?
- endurance capacity
- Endurance Exercise
- endurance phase
- endurance rides
- Endurance Sport
- endurance strategy
- endurance training
- enduring improvement
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Endymion nonscriptus
- energetic component
- energetic view
- energy acceptor
- energy balance
- energy balance equation
- energy balancing
- energy block
- energy budget
- energy channel
- energy charge
- energy conservation
- energy conservation techniques
- energy cost of activities
- energy cyst
- energy cyst release
- energy donor
- energy drink
- energy expenditure
- energy expenditure, basal
- energy field
- energy field disturbance
- energy field work
- energy flow
Full browser ?
- Energetic and Relativistic Nuclei and Electron Experiment
- energetic component
- Energetic Gamma Ray Experiment Telescope
- Energetic Heavy Iron Composition
- Energetic High-Frequency Electromagnetic Radiation
- energetic massage
- Energetic material
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Energetic Neutral Atom
- Energetic Neutral Atom Beam Lithography/Epitaxy
- Energetic Neutral Atom Camera
- Energetic Neutral Atom Precipitation
- Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Energetic Particle and Plasma Spectrometer
- Energetic Particle Detector
- Energetic Particle Explorer
- Energetic Particles Sensor
- Energetic Particles: Acceleration, Composition and Transport
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Energetic Proton Events
- Energetic Softener
- energetic solar particles
- energetic view
- Energetic Well-Being Process
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Telescope Experiment
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot
- Energetický Regulaèní Úøad
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
- Energetski Transformatorji
- Energex Retail Pty. Ltd.
- Energia Metabolizável
- Energia Nucleare Sub Italia
- Energia Renovable de Mexico
- Energia Tachionica Natura E Salute
- Energiagazdálkodási Rt
- Energiagazdálkodási Tudományos Egyesület
- Energias de Portugal
- Energias Renovables para Todos
- Energie AG
- Énergie Atomique du Canada Limitée
- Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG
- Energie Beheer Nederland
- Énergie d'Origine Renouvelable et Alternative
- Energie Data Services Nederland