endothermal(redirected from endothermally)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. characterized or accompanied by the absorption of heat.
2. pertaining to or characterized by endothermy.
endothermal/en·do·ther·mal/ (-ther´mal) endothermic.
endothermal, endothermic (en″dō-thĕr′măl) (en″dō-thĕr′mik) [ endo- + thermo-]
1. Storing up potential energy or heat.
2. Absorbing heat.
3. Pert. to absorption of heat during chemical reactions.
4.. Pert. to a warm-blooded animal.
1. characterized by the absorption of heat.
2. pertaining to endothermy.