Mentioned in ?
- Antahkarana Master Frequency Unit
- brain tumor
- business intelligence system
- Chow Integrated Healing System and Qi gong
- Clean Air Act
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- community development worker
- Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- early supported discharge
- expert patient
- feminist therapy
- General Medical Council
References in periodicals archive ?
Application of Freedman Test for classification of increasing patterns of empowerment of human resources variables for linear programming.
Determination of empowerment function according to effective pattern by step-by step regression as ultimate empowerment model.
In this study, we try to evaluate the empowerment of human resources relation with organizational knowledge management.
Geisler  defines empowerment as power injection to the employees.
A reason to carry this study out is finding approaches for increasing human resources empowerment through associated paths to KM.
The studies have been carried out on human resources empowerment in different countries so far have generalized 3 models or approaches in this area.
Second, the motivational approach that considers power gaining as an inner state for gaining influence and control on other people and a basis for empowerment.
Last but not least is the incentive approach which presents a more theoretical perspective for empowerment through creation of intrinsic motivation by nurturing environment and making a sense of efficacy and higher energy.
from among the most important studies performed in relation to different aspects of empowerment Rinehart and Short (1993) "study of effective factors on teachers empowerment" , Wu and Short (1996) "evaluation of relationship between psychological empowerment of teacher with job commitment" , Morris (1996) "study of empowerment relationship with in-service training" , Fox (1998) "human resources empowerment using teacher-learner"  are noteworthy.
Moreover, Spreitzer (2000) "study of effective factors on empowering of human resources" , Siegall and Gardner (2000) "background factors of psychological empowerment" , Savery and Luks (2001) "relationship of empowerment with job satisfaction and stress level" , Mohammadi (2001)" evaluation of ways of human resources empowerment at Birjand university" ,
Khatibi et al (2002) "study of educational-professional system human resources and its effect on raising efficiency and empowerment" , Bukingham and Klifton (2003) "identification of human resources and managers empowerment factors and context" , Lampers (2004) "teachers empowerment and their creativity an efficiency" , Mokhtari zadeh (2004) "analysis of influential factors on human resources empowerment in electricity company, western region" , and human resources and to come to an end the study of Hor Abadi (2005) who studied the relationship between organizational structure empowerment to mention variety of researches in empowerment.
To carry this study out firstly the related well-defined literature in human resources empowerment collected and then a questionnaire based on the conceptual pattern for statistical population designed.
Medical browser ?
- empirical horopter
- empirical indicator
- empirical method
- empirical probability more
- empirical therapy
- empirical treatment
- employee assistance program
- employee benefit program
- Employee Retirement & Income Security Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- Employee Rustout
- employer group
- employer identification number
- Employers Forum on Age
- employer-sponsored plan
- Employment Equality
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act
- Empty Calories
- empty can test
- empty end-feel
- empty follicle syndrome
- empty nest syndrome
- Empty Quiver
- Empty Scrotum Syndrome
- empty sella
- empty sella syndrome
- empty vault
- emptying disorder
- emptying time
- empty-sella syndrome
- empyema necessitatis
- empyema of gallbladder
- empyema tube
- empyematic scoliosis
- empyemic scoliosis
Full browser ?
- Empowering Widows in Development
- Empowering Women of Burma
- Empowering Women of Color Conference
- Empowerment Alliance of Southwest Florida
- Empowerment and Action Research Center
- Empowerment and Action Research Centre
- Empowerment and Rights Institute
- Empowerment Center of Greater Cleveland
- Empowerment Centers of America, Inc.
- Empowerment Contracting Program
- Empowerment for African Sustainable Development
- Empowerment for Healthy Minds
- Empowerment Recovery Model
- Empowerment Society of the United States of America
- Empowerment Through Energy Fund
- Empowerment through Technology and Education
- Empowerment Zone
- Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment
- Empowerment Zone Asset
- Empowerment Zone Coalition
- Empowerment Zone Development Corporation
- Empowerment Zone Employment Credit
- Empowerment Zone Governance Board
- Empowerment Zones and Enterprise Communities
- Emprendedores and Tecnología
- Emprendimientos Ferroviarios SA
- Empresa Antioqueña de Energía
- Empresa Baiana de Desenvolvimento Agrícola SA
- Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A
- Empresa Brasileira de Assistencia Tecnica e Extensao Rural
- Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos
- Empresa Brasileira de Infra-Estrutura Aeroportuária
- Empresa Brasileira de Perícias E Avaliações
- Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária
- Empresa Brasileira de Telecomunicacoes
- Empresa Brasileira de Turismo
- Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos
- Empresa Colombiana de Petróleos
- Empresa Comunitaria de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo
- Empresa de Desarrollo Urbano
- Empresa de Desenvolvimento Agropecuario