Mentioned in ?
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Ames, Adelbert
- APTA Code of Ethics
- Association for Medical Education In Europe
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
- Bailey, Harriet
- behavioural support plan
- Braille, Louis
- certified nurse educator
- charge nurse
- Chervin’s treatment
- condom fatigue
References in periodicals archive ?
While Palmer, a religious educator, would probably acknowledge that his work is critical in nature, he would probably not situate it in the field or movement of "critical pedagogy.
Just like slide rules and inkwells, accounting educators are becoming a vanishing breed.
Sowing Seeds Humane Education Workshops and the companion workbooks show teachers, activists, and humanity educators how to employ innovative and interactive means to present multi-faceted issues to youth.
Regardless of job title, professional affiliation, work setting, or population served, Health Educators abide by these guidelines when making professional decisions.
Everyday, across our nation, educators report their reasonable suspicions of child abuse to their Child Abuse Hotlines.
CEI is committed to embracing the uniqueness of cyber education and to creating an enduring base of cyber excellence of empowered educators.
What constitutes new generation teacher educator quality and effectiveness?
For example, if the standards are being used reflectively by educators to improve practice, then the openness for interpretation may be advantageous for the educator and he or she can then decide how well and to what degree the standard was met.
The core competencies are a valuable resource for nurse educators and have the potential to transform nursing education by inspiring excellence in nurse educator practice.
For example, a health educator working for a medical supply company may hold programs relating to the company's newest products on the market.
With high-stakes tests, educators spend more time preparing for tests, with consequent detrimental effects on student learning, including decreased graduation rates, increased dropout rates, lower scores on other nationally and internationally comparative tests of learning, and increased student expulsion and retention (Amrein & Berliner, 2002; Clarke et al.
The low tenure rate, reported in the last 5 years, for allied health and nursing educators is often attributed to the faculty members underperformance in the scholarship domain.
Medical browser ?
- edrophonium chloride
- edrophonium test
- Edsall, David L.
- Edsall's disease
- EDTA calcium
- education and learning
- education provider
- educational audiologist
- Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates (ECFVG)
- educational contract
- educational psychology
- educational status
- educational supervisor
- Edwards medium
- Edwards syndrome
- Edwards' syndrome
- Edwards, Harry
- Edwards, James Hilton
- Edwards, Miles Lowell
- Edwards-Collet classification
- Edwardsiella tarda
- EEA doctor
- EEA stapler
- EEC group
- EEC syndrome
Full browser ?
- Educationally Less Developed States
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Educationally Sub-Normal
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward
- Educators for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Educators for Peace
- Educators for Reproductive Freedom
- Educators for Sensible Drug Policy
- Educators for Social and Economic Development
- Educators for Social Responsibility
- Educators for Socially Responsible Apparel Business
- Educators Leadership Development Institute
- Educators Mutual Insurance Association
- Educators of Business and Information Technology
- Educators of Library Media Specialists Section
- Educators Publishing Service