Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The ecologist recalled that the report recommended, among other things, that the Federal Government should commence immediate clean-up of the oil spill in Ogoni land.
The Society for Landscape Ecologists recognized Convis for his emphasis on community building and cultivating human conservation networks.
I'll be meeting ecologists, farmers and shepherds to see if there is anything we could use from their experiences.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian and Russian ecologists announced ambitious plans to return Caspian Tigers as well as Asiatic cheetahs, which disappeared some half a century ago in their countries, to the wild.
It is illegal to move a sleeping water vole and so plans to reconfigure the brook faced months of delays if ecologists failed to move them on.
Ecologist Stephen Prosser, who conducted the survey, said: "Bats are important for biodiversity.
Dr Bill Pickering, a qualified botanist and plant ecologist, could now be ordered to clear the agricultural land behind his cottage, near Rothbury, of trees and vegetation following the outcome of his bid.
When he arrived at Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY) in 1953, Mac was again a pioneer of sorts in that he was the first plant ecologist to work at the school.
EXPERT: Sir John Lawton is an eminent ecologist and outspoken on global warming
Last month a 700-signature petition was handed to Coventry City Council on the matter, after Cllr Dixon said the position of a dedicated city ecologist to advise on how to protect green spaces and wildlife had been vacant for the past seven years.
Ecologist Stephen Forbes in a famous article written in 1887 described a lake in Illinois as a beneficent system; he went with the times, however, by replacing God with evolution.
To a forest ecologist like me, Duane is a thinner, not a logger.
Medical browser ?
- ECMO virus
- ecologic chemistry
- ecologic fallacy
- ecologic study
- ecological chemistry
- ecological ectocrine
- ecological equivalent
- ecological fallacy
- ecological isolation
- ecological niche
- ecological pyramid
- ecological race
- ecological terrorism
- ecology of human performance
- ecology of mind
- econazole nitrate
- Economic and General Welfare
- economic coefficient
- economic credentialing
- Economic Man Theory
- economic triage
- economies of scale
- Economo von San Serff
- Economo von San Serff disease
- economy class syndrome
- economy of movement
Full browser ?
- Ecologically Sustainable Production
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Ecologically-Based Family Therapy
- Écologie Comportementale et Biologie des Populations de Poissons
- Écologie Construction Déconstruction
- Écologie des Forêts, Prairies et Milieux Aquatiques
- Écologie du Carcassonnais, des Corbières et du Littoral Audois
- Écologie et Biogéographie des Vertébrés
- Écologie et Écophysiologie Forestières
- Écologie et Évolution des Parasites
- Écologie et Modèles pour l'Halieutique
- Écologie et Santé des Écosystèmes
- Écologie Fonctionnelle et Développement Durable
- Écologie Fonctionnelle et Dynamique des Communautés
- Écologie Industrielle Conseil
- Écologie, Agronomie, Territoire et Développement Durable
- Écologie, Écologie Microbienne, Évolution
- Écologie, Systématique, Évolution
- Ecologistes Confédérés pour l'Organisation de Luttes Originales
- Ecology and Conservation Research Group
- Ecology and Economics Inc
- Ecology and Evolution
- Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- Ecology and evolutionary biology
- Ecology and Human Needs
- Ecology and Management of Alien Plant Invasions
- Ecology and Oceanography of Harmful Algal Blooms
- Ecology and Organismal Biology
- Ecology Association of New Berlin
- Ecology Building Society
- Ecology Design Novation
- Ecology Evolutionary Biology and Behavior