References in periodicals archive ?
Dola, 34, a father of two from Beitunia, a town neighboring Ramallah, was detained on July 1, 2004 under the pretext of participating in Al-Aqsa Intifada (uprising).
As part of the Indian archery recurve team at the 2010 Asian games in Guangzhou, China Deepika along with Rimil Buriuly and Dola Banerjee edged out Chinese Taipei 218-217 in the bronze play-off to ensure a podium finish.
Kenyan police spokesman Dola Indidis said: "Her body has still not been recovered from the 87- metre deep lake but police divers are trying to retrieve it.
In 2008, Rangeview Library District was awarded a matching $300,000 grant from DOLA for a photovoltaic system.
Tenders are invited for Supply Of Drinking Water Through Mobile Tanker At Surrounding Area Of Sec-F Mine (Near Old Hansnagar / Dola Rehabilitation Colony) Of Rajnagar Ocp.
West Bengal Panchayat Minister and senior party leader Subrata Mukherjee was also given additional charge to look after Trinamool's labour arm across the state along with its current chief Dola Sen.
It looked so easy as I watched Dixit and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan roll their hips in Dola Re, the final number in Devdas.
The officials of Security Forces said that taking control of Somai was an important achievement of Army and now the FC has control over the safe heavens of Taliban, adding, security forces were advancing towards Dama Dola while it has destroyed the training centre of Taliban in Dama Dola.
Kenyan police spokesman Dola Indidis said: "She had gone camping with friends and had set up base near the lake.
Police spokesman Dola Ndidis said the three could face murder charges.
Since 2005, DOLA and DCI have teamed up to offer economic development technical assistance visits to Colorado communities involved in downtown revitalization.
Bollywood playback singer-turned Bharatiya Janata Party candidate Babul Supriyo won the Asansol Lok Sabha seat, defeating his nearest rival Dola Sen of the Trinamool Congress.
Medical browser ?
- dog-sitting posture
- Dogue de Bordeaux
- Dogwood Tree
- Doherty, Peter C.
- Dohi, Keizo
- Dohle bodies
- Döhle body
- Dohle, Karl G.P.
- Döhle-Heller disease
- Döhle's inclusion bodies
- Doing the Frog
- Doiry, Edward
- Doisy Edward Adelbert
- Doisy, Edward A.
- dolasetron mesylate
- Dole pony
- dolichoectatic artery
- dolichol phosphate
- dolichopellic pelvis
Full browser ?
- Dokuchaev, Vasilii
- Dokuchaev, Vasilii Vasilevich
- Dokukin, Aleksandr
- Dokukin, Aleksandr Viktorovich
- Dokument Identifikacije Investicijskega Projekta
- Dokumentation Information Kultur
- Dokumentation Kraftfahrwesen
- Dokumentationszentrum für Europäische Gewerkschaftspublikationen
- Dokumenten Informations System
- Dokuz Eylul University
- DOL Online Opportunities Recruitment System
- Dol Purnima
- dol-P-Man dependent alpha(1-3)-mannosyltransferase
- Dol-P-Man-dependent alpha(1-3)-mannosyltransferase
- Dol-P-Man:Man(6)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol alpha-1,2-mannosyltransferase
- Dol-P-Man:Man(8)GlcNAc(2)-PP-Dol alpha-1,2-mannosyltransferase
- Dolabella, Publius Cornelius
- Dolan DNA Learning Center
- Dolan equation
- Dolan Graduate Business Association
- Dolan, Timothy Michael