divide(redirected from dividers)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to dividers: staples, IKEA
1. To separate or become separated into parts, sections, groups, or branches.
2. To sector into units of measurement; graduate.
3. To separate and group according to kind; classify.
4. To branch out, as a blood vessel.
5. To undergo cell division.
Patient discussion about divide
Q. How does the time of high and low usually divide in bipolar? How long are the high times supposed to last and should the low times last more or less the same? how much time is there usually in between?
A. Thank you Sarina for sharing with me. I have and continue to deal with bipolar disorder everyday in my home. I love my partner very much and I don what I can to learn about this illness. Part of that process for me is sharing with others in similar situations what I have learned. I just hope my experiences can help othersMore discussions about divide