Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. the limit or boundary or circumferential margin of a denture base;
2. the margin of the denture base at the junction of the polished surface with the impression (tissue) surface;
3. the extreme edges of a denture base at the buccolabial, lingual, and posterior limits.
The margin or border of a denture.
See also: edge
den·ture bor·der(den'chŭr bōr'dĕr)
1. Limit or boundary or circumferential margin of a denture base.
2. Margin of denture base at junction of polished surface with impression (tissue) surface.