References in periodicals archive ?
Corporate culture starts with asking questions of the board and the board space itself: What kind of interactions, behaviour, language and data does one observe?
Additionally, in dealing with Korean corporations this year, I have found that their attempts to change their corporate culture were limited due to a few reasons.
Periodically review the place of corporate culture in promoting behaviors that facilitate achievement of organizational goals.
Larry Johnson, a consultant and author of the book "Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity," says employee surveys can be a good tool for finding out if workers think they have the resources to do their jobs well, or whether they feel their input is valued.
In an economic sense, the creation and sustenance of effective corporate culture is a low-cost investment directed at generating untold profit and wealth.
8220;In LEVERAGE you will find my views on corporate culture after 35 years of working with senior executive teams and global organizations on the role of culture and performance.
Their study had four main conclusions: (1) Corporate culture can have a significant impact on a firm's long-term economic performance; (2) Corporate culture will probably be an even more important factor in determining the success or failure of firms in the next decade; (3) Corporate cultures that inhibit strong long-term financial performance are not rare; they develop easily, even in firms that are full of reasonable and intelligent people; and (4) Although hard to change, corporate cultures can be made more performance enhancing (Kotter & Heskett, 1992).
We know this partnership can accomplish -- working with clients to address the challenges and opportunities of tomorrow through positive commercial and social action today," said Andrew Hewitt, managing director of Corporate Culture.
Extensive research done across a number of organisations across a range of industries by the innovation consulting group OVO has found corporate culture to be the most consistent hurdle for innovation success, over factors generally considered more important, such as a lack of ideas, a lack of an innovation process or a lack of funding.
Eccles and George Serafeim, Harvard University, and Ioannis Ioannou, London Business School, "The Impact of a Corporate Culture of Sustainability on Corporate Behavior and Performance"
Understanding the corporate culture of in this region is a complicated and tough area of study.
Corporate culture is a profound driver of any business--it determines the company's ability to execute its strategic vision and mission.
Medical browser ?
- coronoid fossa of the humerus
- coronoid process
- coronoid process of mandible
- coronoid process of the mandible
- coronoid process of the ulna
- corpora amylacea
- corpora arantii
- corpora arenacea
- corpora callosa
- Corpora cavernosa
- corpora lutea
- corpora lutea cyst
- corpora olivaria
- corpora striata
- corporal punishment
- corporate culture
- Corporate DNA
- corporate liability
- corporate negligence
- corporate practice of medicine
- Corporate Shield Loophole
- corps ronds
- corpses, fear of
- corpus albicans
- corpus albicanthus
- corpus allatum
- corpus amygdaloideum
- corpus amylaceum
- corpus callosum
- corpus callosum agenesis-chorioretinopathy-infantile spasms syndrome
Full browser ?
- Corporate Commit Process
- Corporate Communication Unit
- Corporate communications
- Corporate Communications Broadcast Network, Inc.
- Corporate Communications Department
- Corporate Communications Institute
- Corporate Communications Interactive
- Corporate Communications: An International Journal
- Corporate Community Involvement
- Corporate Community Relations
- Corporate Compensation Plans, Inc
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Professional
- Corporate Compliance Manager
- Corporate Component Repair Program
- Corporate Computer Center
- Corporate Concepts International, Inc.
- Corporate Consolidated Data Network
- Corporate Consulting Associates
- Corporate Consulting Group, LLC
- Corporate Content Management Infrastructure
- Corporate Content Management System
- corporate control
- Corporate Council on Africa
- Corporate Counsel Committee
- Corporate Counsel Forum
- Corporate county
- Corporate Credit Union Network
- Corporate Crime Reporter
- Corporate Criminal Liability Act
- Corporate Crisis Response Officers Association
- corporate culture
- Corporate Culture of Central Europe
- Corporate Customer Care
- Corporate Customer Database
- Corporate Customer Information Database
- Corporate Data Center
- Corporate Data Center Integration
- Corporate Data Dictionary
- Corporate Data Dictionary System
- Corporate Data Quality
- Corporate Data Repository System
- Corporate Data Warehouse
- Corporate Database
- Corporate debt
- Corporate debt
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Advisory Committee
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Committee
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Mechanism
- Corporate Defence Management
- Corporate Defence Solutions
- Corporate Dental Application
- Corporate Dental Imaging
- Corporate design
- Corporate Design Foundation
- Corporate Design-Corporate Identity
- Corporate Desktop Initiative
- Corporate development
- Corporate Development Centre
- Corporate Development Group of Companies International
- Corporate Development International