Mentioned in ?
- accountable care organization
- American National Standards Institute
- anaplerotic metabolic pathway
- apneustic center
- appetite center
- area agency on aging
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC)
- Association of Public Health Observatories
- auditory center
- Australian lift
- Baddeley, Alan D.
- basic electrical rhythm
- binocular accommodation
References in periodicals archive ?
The other defense coordinating element deployed in response to the Southern California wildfires was from Region X in Bothell, Wash.
The coordinating committee discussed suggestions by the managers of the study and adopted measures designed to complete the study by the end of the year as provided in the agreement.
Marcia Brown, director of programs, Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
Barry: "There can be barriers in many areas of coordinating post-acute care services for the patient.
The training discusses case law, effective investigative techniques, tracing assets through financial institutions, uncovering hidden assets, and coordinating investigations with other law enforcement agencies.
Embracing ongoing improvements by others and integrating them into the Downtown by coordinating traffic flow and setting public space use goals for the benefit of the area.
Creating a coordinating panel was suggested in a $150,000 study by PHH Fantus, a Chicago firm hired by Lancaster and Palmdale and the Lancaster Economic Development Corp.
While few consumers want to beat a pattern into the ground by doing their bed and bath in it, Winn believes there's interest among consumers in coordinating the two rooms by color theme of hardware finishes, starting with drapery hardware and extending to metal waste baskets and tissue baskets and shower curtain rings.
Four-color photos across the top of the gondolas illustrated the coordinating possibilities.
NPRA President Bob Slaughter said, "We commend the Department of Homeland Security and all others who undertook the monumental task of coordinating the protection of the nation's critical infrastructures and key resources.
According to McRae, Croscill does the best job of coordinating products into a shop.
The Clinic will prepare a clinical protocol design for a Phase I/II trial to be conducted at the Clinic and coordinated by the Cleveland Clinic Cardiovascular Coordinating Center (C5).
Medical browser ?
- cooperative play
- cooperativity model
- Cooperia bisonis
- Cooperia curticei
- Cooperia oncophora
- Cooperia pectinata
- Cooperia pedunculata
- Cooperia punctata
- Cooperia spatulata
- Cooperman, H.N.
- Coopernail sign
- Coopernail, George P.
- Cooper-Rand artificial larynx
- Cooper's ligament
- Cooper's worm
- coordinate bond
- coordinate repression
- coordinated movement
- coordinated reflex
- co-ordinating committee
- co-ordinating investigator
- coordination of benefits
- Cop Killer Bullet
- copal resin
- Cope clamp
- Cope loop catheter
- Cope, O.J.
- Cope, Sir Vincent Z.
Full browser ?
- Coordinated Water Supply Program
- Coordinated Waterbird Counts
- Coordinated Youth and Human Services
- Coordinated Youth Services Council
- coordinated-axis control
- Coordinates Definitions and Notations
- Coordinateur Automatique de Trafic Aérien
- Coordinateur Sécurité
- Coordinatie Van Brusselse Instellingen
- Coordinatiecentrum Expertise Militaire Gezondheidszorg
- Coördinatiecommissie Internationale Culturele Betrekkingen
- Coordinatiecommissie Uitvoering Wet Verontreniging Oppervlaktewater
- Coördinatiepunt Assessment en Monitoring
- Coordinating Action for Children's Health
- Coordinating Agency for Supplier Evaluation
- Coordinating Agents' Plans and Schedules
- coordinating altitude
- coordinating altitude
- Coordinating Area Production Urgency Committee
- Coordinating Assembly of Non Governmental Organizations
- coordinating authority
- coordinating authority
- Coordinating Board for Higher Education
- Coordinating Board of Jewish Organizations
- Coordinating Center for Clinical Trials
- Coordinating Center for Environmental Health and Injury Prevention
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service
- Coordinating Center for Health Promotion
- Coordinating Center for Home and Community Care
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases
- Coordinating Center for the Visual Arts
- Coordinating Center of Excellence
- Coordinating Committee
- Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair
- Coordinating Committee for Christian Communication in Africa
- Coordinating Committee for Community Demonstration Studies
- Coordinating Committee for Higher Education
- Coordinating Committee for Intercontinental Research Networking
- Coordinating Committee for Intercontinental Research Networks
- Coordinating Committee for International Environmental Policy
- Coordinating Committee for International Technical Cooperation
- Coordinating Committee for International Volunteers
- Coordinating Committee for Journalist Associations