References in periodicals archive ?
Like other New Momentum SCRM applications, the Constrained Parts Finder is a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering that employs the latest Microsoft .
One proprietary subset of metallocene catalysts has become known as constrained geometry catalysts.
26) A state's foreign policy options are either enhanced or constrained by the specificities of its domestic environment.
It differs from the freelayer and constrained layer damping systems in that the damping material is directly-stretched or sheared, rather than the motion being induced by bending action.
Scott said Panavision's TV activity is ``robust'' but warned fourth-quarter revenues and profits will be constrained by the delay in film starts.
The rating continues to be constrained by the potential for interference in hydrocarbon operations, inherent risks of commodity price volatility, and small size relative to BP's (parent company) consolidated operations.
Spectra supports truly model-driven development paradigms, meaning all the modeling options are constrained by the domain, so you can only produce viable, domain-compliant waveform and platform deployment models using Spectra.
RCCC has constrained liquidity, no near-term maturities, and expectations for modest free cash flow in 2006 primarily due to the decline in capital expenditures.
CBR, VBR and Constant Quantizer bit rate regulation modes are completed by an exclusive rate constrained mode aimed at providing low latency on bandwidth limited networks.
For years, the promise of a hard real-time solution for Java developers targeting deeply embedded or resource constrained applications has been mostly unfulfilled," said Dave Wood, PERC Product Manager.
Ratings reflect the abrupt decline in AGI's operating performance in the past year, uncertainty over acceptance of its Alpha game platform, its constrained liquidity, and its limited operational flexibility.
Earnings growth is somewhat constrained by rising costs given tight labor markets, high energy-related prices (explosives and diesel fuel), high steel prices, and tight markets for equipment and parts.
Medical browser ?
- constituitive secretion
- constitutional case-taking
- constitutional cause
- constitutional delay
- constitutional delay of stature
- constitutional delay stature
- constitutional disease
- constitutional evaluation
- constitutional hirsutism
- constitutional prescribing
- constitutional psychology
- constitutional reaction
- constitutional remedy
- constitutional symptom
- constitutional type
- constitutional types
- constitutional ulcer
- constitutive enzyme
- constitutive heterochromatin
- constitutive mutation
- constitutive resistance
- constraint-induced movement therapy
- constriction ring
- constrictions of ureter
- constrictive bandage
- constrictive bronchiolitis
- constrictive cardiomyopathy
- constrictive endocarditis
- constrictive pericarditis
- Constrictor constrictor
- constrictor muscle
- constrictor muscle of pharynx
- construct validity
- construction apraxia
- construction, single denture
- constructional ability
- constructional agraphia
- constructional apraxia
- constructive aggression
- constructive erasure
Full browser ?
- Constitutive Serum Amyloid A Protein
- Constitutive Transport Element
- Constitutively Active Androstane Receptor
- constitutively active protein
- Constitutively Dead, Conditionally Live
- constitutively expressed peptide-like receptor
- Constitutum Constantini
- constrain again
- constrain by force
- constrain from doing
- Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment
- Constrained Anisotropic Diffusion Routing
- Constrained Application Protocol
- Constrained Bipartite Edge Coloring
- Constrained Chain Rule Expansion
- Constrained Conjugate Gradient Method
- Constrained Constant Modulus
- constrained correlation polynomial filter
- Constrained Decision Feedback Equalization
- Constrained Delaunay Triangulations
- Constrained Density Functional Theory
- Constrained Distortion Optimal
- Constrained Dynamic Traffic Grooming
- Constrained Explicit Declarative Format
- Constrained Finite Time Optimal Control
- Constrained Generalized Least Squares
- Constrained Genetic Algorithm
- Constrained Geometry Catalyst Technology
- Constrained Gibbs Sampler
- Constrained Global Minima
- Constrained Grooming Shortest-Path
- Constrained Hartree-Fock Orbitals
- Constrained Integrated Grooming Method
- Constrained Interpolation Profile
- Constrained Layer Damping
- Constrained Least Mean Squares
- Constrained Least Squares
- Constrained Least-Squares Frame
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
- Constrained Local Minima