complete(redirected from completely)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
completeadjective Entire, total, whole.
autopsyPostmortem examination, necropsy Pathology A post-mortem examination of a body, which helps determine cause of death and identify any diseases that had not been detected while the Pt was alive, or confirms the presence of conditions that had been diagnosed before the Pt died. See Forensic autopsy, Hospital autopsy, Organ-limited autopsy. Cf Psychologic autopsy.
- Biopsy only
- A minimalist post-mortem in which the prosector examines the organs, but only samples small fragments–'biopsies' for histologic examination
- Chest only
- An autopsy in which only the lungs and heart are examined; findings in a 'chest only' autopsy is to ID an occluding thrombus in the coronary arteries, massive PTE, or evaluate a person for compensation under the Black Lung Compensation act of 1969
- An autopsy in which the thoracic, abdominal, and cranial cavities are examined
- Head only
- An autopsy in which the pathology of interest is presumed to reside entirely in the cranial cavity
- No head
- An autopsy examining the chest and abdominal cavity without cranial cavity
Patient discussion about complete
Q. Can Fibromyalgia be cured completely? Can Fibromyalgia be cured completely?
Q. Does this mean he is completely fine now? We are surprised with his improvement!! My son is in manic state for the past 2 years. He shows improvement with the treatment and his painting looks perfect. Prior to the diagnosis as bipolar he painted but randomly. Now he does painting with calm mind. Does this mean he is completely fine now? We are surprised with his improvement!!
Q. Where can you get completely disclosed help for alcoholism? Whether it be online, or in real life where could someone get help for alcoholism? Would a VA hospital be okay if you are a veteran?
there are rehab centers and AA meetings all over the U.S.- look for them in the yellow pages.