Mentioned in ?
- Academic Clinical Fellowship
- Action Planning
- advance directive
- advanced practice nurse
- associate nurse
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Certificate of Higher Autopsy Training
- Certificate of Higher Cervical Cytology Training
- charge nurse
- circulating nurse
- clinical nurse specialist
References in periodicals archive ?
We, in DoD, define competency consistent with OPM's definition.
That's why organizations work so hard to create competency programs.
After competencies identifying and defining should be the created competency models for various work positions.
The book's strength is its approach to examining the issues of Competency mapping by offering an insight into the subject by providing a variety of illustrations of models and examples that help in better understanding of the readers.
Sahoo, which covers various dimensions of competency mapping processes including developing a competency model for the organization, identification of competencies, assessment of competencies and the implementation of competency mapping process.
Many organizations have developed competency models aligned with organizational strategy and have linked them to HR processes.
Strategic competency management starts with setting-up of "competency development unit" and its scope/ impact applies to most positions across the organisation.
More recently and in response to the economic, political, technological, and environmental changes being brought about by globalization, the importance of internationally-attuned education has taken on renewed vitality as is evidenced by the global competency initiative issued by the Council on International Education Exchange in 1988 (Council on the International Educational Exchange [CIEE], 1988).
The public health core competencies are organized in two levels: domain and competency.
Our competency map is like no other in the marketplace, and truly captures and fosters the development of the unique capabilities of the CMA," said Bill Langdon, Vice-President of Knowledge Management for CMA Canada.
There are many paths to success within this framework, for one size doesn't fit all, one competency may substitute for another, certain combinations may contribute to outstanding performance and some competencies are more critical than others.
The first CACREP competency addresses the importance of the general understanding of spiritual phenomena in the counseling process.
Medical browser ?
- compensating current
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
- compensatory circulation
- compensatory damages
- compensatory hypertrophy
- compensatory hypertrophy of the heart
- compensatory mechanisms
- compensatory movement
- compensatory movement patterns
- compensatory pause
- compensatory polycythemia
- compensatory technique
- competence framework
- competency-based training
- competent authority
- competent community
- Competent to Stand Criminal Trial
- competing risk
- competitive antagonist
- competitive binding assay
- competitive displacement
- Competitive Eating
- competitive exclusion
- competitive exclusion principle
- competitive identification
- competitive inhibition
- competitive inhibitor
- competitive-binding assay
- competitor DNA
- complaints procedure
- complement abnormality
- complement alternative pathway
Full browser ?
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé
- Compétences, Échanges, Ressources, Informations en Santé Animale
- Competencia Iberoamericana de Informática por Correspondencia
- Competency Aligned Organization
- Competency Assessment File
- Competency Assessment Tool
- Competency Assurance and Assessment Programme
- Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing
- Competency Based Education
- Competency Based Fieldwork Evaluation
- Competency Based Modular Training
- Competency Based Staff Development
- Competency Based Teacher Education
- Competency Based Training and Assessment
- Competency Development Unit
- Competency Evaluated Nurse Aides
- Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant
- Competency for Execution
- Competency Framework for Internal Auditing
- Competency Management Center
- Competency Management Incorporated
- Competency management system
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations
- Competency Testing for Adapted Physical Education
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Competency to Stand Trial Assessment Instrument
- Competency, Accountability, Transparency
- Competency-Based Administrator Education
- Competency-Based Adult Education
- Competency-Based Career Development
- Competency-Based Education and Training
- Competency-Based High School Diploma Program
- Competency-Based Human Resource Development