References in periodicals archive ?
These schools joined others that were already pioneering the new Digital Competence Framework aimed at helping learners develop their skills in that area.
It is intended to conceptualise the future employment of commissioned officers within the Engineer Branch and subsequently develop a Competence Framework which will drive their Training and Professional Development and support both selection for specific roles and broader Career Management.
14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EPI takes the lead again, releasing the first and only competence framework in the world for data centres.
Represented by a Core Competence Chart (Figure 1), this core competence framework identifies how core competencies work and what they are made of.
The LCCS competence framework is developed using a similar approach.
The connectedness aspect of the action competence framework provides a link to the holistic worldviews of the indigenous Maori people, and to the need for a whole school approach to environmental education.
NB: At the time of the research (2009) the Nursing Council competence framework had only recently been introduced and RNs were developing and understanding the assessment Language.
This paper details the development of a competence framework for the children's health workforce located primarily in community and primary care settings and is aimed at all health workers or practitioners, working in these settings.
Talent Competence Framework establishes a competency framework that provides the basic language to objectively describe skills in your organization.
This framework includes national competency standards, Codes of Ethics and Professional Conduct for Midwives, evidence-based consultation and referral guidelines, a national continuing competence framework, and Midwifery Practice Review (a form of professional credentialing).
Focusing on assessing supervisory and first-line management staff, he covers designing and running a center, the outline for a competence framework, recruiting and training assessors, the role of psychometric instruments, and adapting and devising activities, followed by seven types of activities: role play, in-tray prioritizing, analytical/report writing, open-ended group decision making, physical and mental task group activities, and supplementary activities.
The Continuing Competence Framework for Recertification (CCFR) developed by the OTBNZ was designed to achieve this purpose, enabling therapists to demonstrate their ongoing competence for annual recertification.
Medical browser ?
- compensated respiratory alkalosis
- compensated shock
- compensating current
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
- compensatory circulation
- compensatory damages
- compensatory hypertrophy
- compensatory hypertrophy of the heart
- compensatory mechanisms
- compensatory movement
- compensatory movement patterns
- compensatory pause
- compensatory polycythemia
- compensatory technique
- competence framework
- competency-based training
- competent authority
- competent community
- Competent to Stand Criminal Trial
- competing risk
- competitive antagonist
- competitive binding assay
- competitive displacement
- Competitive Eating
- competitive exclusion
- competitive exclusion principle
- competitive identification
- competitive inhibition
- competitive inhibitor
- competitive-binding assay
- competitor DNA
- complaints procedure
Full browser ?
- compete with
- Competence (biology)
- Competence (law)
- Competence Analysis & Development Tool
- competence and performance
- Competence Assurance Management System
- Competence At Work Ltd
- Competence at Work Ltd.
- Competence Based Qualification
- Competence Center
- Competence Center for Circuit Design
- Competence Center Hospital Management
- Competence Center Informatik
- Competence Center Virtual Reality
- Compétence Complémentaire en Informatique
- Competence Development Center
- Competence for Media Security
- competence framework
- competence hearing
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée
- competence network for simulation applications
- competence testing
- Competence, Qualification, Fiabilité, Dynamisme
- Competence-Based Management Processes
- competence-based pay
- Compétences Complémentaires en Management des Organisations
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie
- Compétences et Formation des Cadres en Santé
- Compétences, Échanges, Ressources, Informations en Santé Animale
- Competencia Iberoamericana de Informática por Correspondencia
- Competency Aligned Organization
- Competency Assessment File