References in periodicals archive ?
Stevens, "Soluble Adenylyl Cyclase Reveals the Significance of cAMP Compartmentation on Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cell Barrier," Circ.
Wallimann T, Wyss M, Brdiczka D, Nicolay K, Eppenberger HM (1992) Intracellular compartmentation, structure and function of creatine kinase isoenzymes in tissues with high and fluctuating energy demands: the 'phosphocreatine circuit' for cellular energy homeostasis.
Secrecy, compartmentation, and overclassification today are used to conceal malfeasance, systemic corruption, and intelligence shortfalls," argues John Maguire, a career CIA operations officer who retired several years ago.
Cellular compartmentation of cadmium and zinc in relation to other elements in the hyper accumulator Arabidopsis halleri.
The higher K+ contents in plant tissue under salt stress could be due to ability of plant to do selective K+ uptake and selective cellular K+ and Na+ compartmentation and their distribution in the shoots (Carden et al.
2]) water compartmentation, or restricted diffusion, or a combination of these, might affect the data processing, resulting in changing FA values with changing b-value.
It seems that these behaviors are the result of a good cell compartmentation of [Na.
Cell compartmentation of UV-absorbing compounds in the aquatic mosses under enhanced UV-B.
Few NBC guidelines like Compartmentation (All floors shall be compartmented with area not exceeding 750 m2 by a separation wall with 2 h fire rating; for floor with sprinklers the area can be increased by 50%) cannot be implemented in IT campuses because IT/ITes function require large floor plates.
Secondly, they relate to the technology, whether it be the provision of lifeboats and life rafts, hull construction material and methods or watertight compartmentation.
thickening which caused septation and compartmentation of the pericardium and a 1500 cc hemorrhagic jelly-like fluid drainage.
2003) Interaction of NaCl and Ca stress on compartmentation pattern of cations, antioxidant enzymes and proteins in leaves of two wheat genotypes differing in salt tolerance.
Medical browser ?
- comparative effectiveness
- comparative effectiveness research
- comparative embryology
- comparative genomic hybridization
- comparative medicine
- comparative method
- comparative negligence
- comparative pathology
- comparative physiology
- comparative psychology
- comparative study
- comparator microscope
- comparison film
- comparison value
- compartment for uncoupling receptors and ligands
- compartment model
- compartment syndrome
- compartmental modeling
- compartmental muscle compression syndrome
- compartmental syndrome
- compartments of the lower leg
- compassion fatigue
- Compassion in Dying
- Compassion in Dying v. State of Washington
- compassionate nonattachment
- compassionate use
- Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties
- compensated acidosis
- compensated alkalosis
- compensated flowmeter
- compensated gluteal gait
- compensated heart failure
- compensated metabolic alkalosis
- compensated rearfoot varus (RFvar), whole-foot varus (WFvar)
- compensated respiratory acidosis
- compensated respiratory alkalosis
- compensated shock
- compensating current
Full browser ?
- compartmentalize (something) into (something)
- compartmentalize into
- compartmentalized into
- Compartmentalized Level
- compartmentalizes into
- compartmentalizing into
- Compartmented Address Book
- Compartmented ASAS Message Processing System
- Compartmented Facility
- Compartmented Information Branch
- Compartmented Mode Processing System
- Compartmented Mode Workstation
- Compartmented Mode Workstation Evaluation Criteria
- Compartmented Planning & Operations Cell
- Compartmented Security Mode
- compartments of the lower leg