Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In boundary disputes and water allocation, implementation of the compacts was left to state personnel and considered an extension of their regular duties.
RUNI's model SK240H can use a larger motor (10 hp) to compact 4400 lb/hr of textile fiber from old tires.
The centerpiece of this second round of Indian-gaming compacts reached by the Republican governor includes a deal with the Lytton Band of Pomo Indians that will allow the Northern California tribe to open a 5,000-slot machine mega-casino in the east San Francisco Bay Area city of San Pablo.
Many other compacts have been enacted by a smaller number of states, and a significant number of compacts have been enacted by only a single state legislature.
There are also efforts underway to create new compacts in other regions of the country.
When the Virginia Compact was enacted on December 18, 1789, the Free Rivers Doctrine was embodied in the provision that the use of the Ohio River would be "free.
Infrequently used for many years, early compacts were rarely concluded between states not having contiguous territory.
So the unaffiliated states voted against ratification of the compacts.
The 10 countries without signed compacts are in the first or second phase of compact development.
Gray Davis in 1999, and San Manuel Tribal Chairman Deron Marquez said he sees advantages to immediately renegotiating those compacts with Schwarzenegger.
Thus, the LLRW compacts are important topics for research because they represent an attempt to use interstate compacts to solve an important and national problem that transcends state boundaries.
Medical browser ?
- community specialties
- community support system
- community surge capacity
- community type residential unit
- community violence level
- community-acquired infection
- community-acquired pneumonia
- community-based practice
- community-based services
- community-based systems
- Comolli sign
- Comolli, Antonio
- Comolli's sign
- compact bone
- compact cattle
- compact disc
- compact disk
- compact layer
- companion animal
- companion diagnostics
- companion vein
- companionship service
- Company Doctor Law
- comparative anatomy
- comparative clinical trial evidence
- comparative effectiveness
- comparative effectiveness research
- comparative embryology
- comparative genomic hybridization
- comparative medicine
- comparative method
- comparative negligence
- comparative pathology
- comparative physiology
- comparative psychology
- comparative study
- comparator microscope
Full browser ?
- Compactness (topology)
- compactness preserving
- Compactness Ratio
- Compadre Rock, New Zealand
- Compadre Rock, New Zealand
- compages thoracis
- Compagnia Aerea Italiana
- Compagnia Aeronautica Italiana
- Compagnia Delle Opere
- Compagnia Edizioni Internazionali Artistiche Distribuzione
- Compagnia Italiana Dei Grandi Alberghi
- Compagnia Italiana Petroli
- Compagnia Italiana Turismo
- Compagnia Pisana Trasporti
- Compagnia Trasporti Laziali
- Compagnia Trasporti Nord Milano
- Compagnie Africaine d'Aviation
- Compagnie Algérienne d'Assurance et de Garantie des Exportations
- Compagnie Armoricaine de Transport
- Compagnie Bancaire Helvétique
- Compagnie Belfort Loisirs
- Compagnie Belge de Ventilateurs