Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The completed health service will deliver a new emergency department and procedure room, outpatients' facilities and improved community-based health services," Dr Hames said.
FSCSC also provides home and community-based health services in Indiana, a shelter for women and their children who are survivors of domestic violence in Indiana, affordable senior housing communities in Illinois and Kentucky and a program that increases access to Catholic High School for young urban women on Chicago's north side who are experiencing economic difficulties.
NCBA CLUSA started working in Niger in 1985 and Burkina Faso in 1993, establishing community-based health services, developing effective rural organizations, linking farmers to input suppliers and buyers, promoting strong and dynamic markets, and improving household incomes.
PhilHealth) ; upgrading of community-based health services by the Department of Health (DOH); provision of college scholarships and technical and vocational training by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA); educational assistance to "madaris" (Islamic schools) and private schools by the Department of Education (DepEd); needs assessment of selected Bangsamoro communities; Cash- for -Work Program through the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD); among others.
Her comments come as she launched a new framework for staff development to run alongside the long-awaited move towards more community-based health services.
She also supported the development of community-based health services in the form of district nursing to bring nurses closer to the population, for example, in rural areas (McDonald, 2004).
Community-based health services have a key role in reaching refugee families.
In this issue, Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand looks at how some community-based health services coped and are continuing to cope with the effects of the quake, and it carries a detailed account of the evacuation of residents from a Redcliffs rest-home--a microcosm of what hundreds of rest-home residents and staff endured in the immediate aftermath of the earthquake.
The reorganisation saw the traditional split between community-based health services and hospital care consigned to the dustbin of history, with NHS Trusts and LHBs being replaced by seven new health boards responsible for providing all NHS services.
Community-based health services, and 84% of the North East's primary care trusts also achieved this high standard.
NHS Kirklees, through its provider arm, Kirklees Community Healthcare Services, provides a range of community-based health services including district nursing, health visiting, sexual health and contraception services, podiatry and child health services.
The manager's budget said the division is responsible for developing community-based health services, with a primary focus on preserving and promoting community health.
Medical browser ?
- community of practice
- community paediatrics
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs
- community pharmacist
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescriber
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- community psychiatry
- community psychology
- community rating
- community rating system
- community reintegration
- community risk control: chronic disease
- community risk control: communicable disease
- community risk control: lead exposure
- community risk control: violence
- community safety partnerships
- community services
- community specialties
- community support system
- community surge capacity
- community type residential unit
- community violence level
- community-acquired infection
- community-acquired pneumonia
- community-based health services
- community-based practice
- community-based services
- community-based systems
- Comolli sign
- Comolli, Antonio
- Comolli's sign
- compact bone
- compact cattle
- compact disc
- compact disk
- compact layer
- companion animal
- companion diagnostics
- companion vein
- companionship service
- Company Doctor Law
Full browser ?
- Community-Based Emergency Health
- Community-Based Employment Program
- Community-Based English Tutoring Program
- Community-Based Environmental Monitoring Network
- Community-Based Environmental Program
- Community-Based Environmental Protection
- Community-Based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme
- Community-Based Extension Agents
- Community-Based Faculty Development
- Community-Based Family Resource and Support
- Community-Based Financial Institution
- Community-Based Fisheries Management
- Community-Based Fisheries Management Committee
- Community-Based Flood Forecasting and Warning System
- Community-Based Flood Mitigation
- Community-Based Flood Mitigation and Preparedness
- Community-Based Floodplain Resource Management
- Community-Based Forest Enterprise
- Community-Based Forest Management
- Community-Based Forest Management Program
- Community-Based Forestry
- Community-Based Forestry Demonstration Program
- Community-Based Growth Monitoring and Promotion
- Community-Based Health Care
- Community-Based Health Care Programme
- Community-Based Health Financing Scheme
- Community-Based Health Information System
- Community-Based Health Initiative
- Community-Based Health Programmes
- Community-Based Health Promotion Program
- community-based health services
- Community-Based Health Workers
- Community-Based Information Interoperability
- Community-Based Information System
- Community-Based Job Training
- Community-Based Job Training Initiative
- Community-Based Juvenile Justice
- Community-Based Learning Alternatives Center, Inc.
- Community-Based Learning Initiative
- Community-Based Learning Project
- Community-Based Libraries and Information Technology
- Community-Based Literacy Organization
- Community-Based Long Term Care
- Community-Based Malaria Prevention and Control Programme
- Community-Based Management Information System
- Community-Based Master's Project
- Community-Based Mentoring
- Community-Based Mentoring Program
- Community-Based Mine Awareness Program
- Community-Based Mine Risk Education
- Community-Based Mine Risk Reduction
- Community-Based Monitoring System
- Community-Based Natural Resource Management
- Community-Based Natural Resources Management Program
- Community-Based Network Exchange
- Community-Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program
- Community-Based Nutrition Component
- Community-Based Nutrition Planning
- Community-Based Nutrition Programme
- Community-Based Open Source Security
- Community-based organization