References in periodicals archive ?
Founded in 2014, Collinear is pioneering next generation, ultra-high capacity, over-the-air connectivity solutions for global communication networks.
Let n be the number of triples [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] such that they are collinear.
The first stage detects text lines based on extreme collinear points.
Along with a four-point collinear probe, the instrumentation used for this test includes a DC current source and a sensitive voltmeter.
Proof: Suppose that an operation ROTATE(r, c) inserts a vertical segment s, or an operation FLIP(r, p) inserts two collinear vertical segments s [?
He, "Micro-crack detection using a collinear wave mixing technique," NDT and E International, vol.
the centres of C1, C2 are collinear b) Determine the equation of C3.
is a set of three points, two by two collinear but not all incident with the same line.
The Holography News[R] November 2004 issue reported that Optware, a Japanese holographic data storage firm, had received additional investment for further development of its collinear holographic data storage system and holographic versatile disk (HVD), which includes a photopolymer layer in which the data is recorded, effectively as a volume hologram.
Among his topics are the five types of 3X3 area square, construction by formula, special examples of 3X3 squares, Graeco-Latin templates, uniform square substrates, Dudeney's 12 graphic types, a type I geomagic square, self-interlocking geomagics, form and emptiness, picture-preserving geomagics, three-dimensional geomagics, alpha-geomagic squares, normal squares of order-4, and collinear collations.
The cross-ratio can be defined for four collinear points or five coplanar points, the five coplanar points is most suitable to our problem as we already have matching points in the image.
The product is designed to assure that the club's stroke direction and the user's line of sight are to the hole they are playing are collinear, thereby greatly increasing the chances of a successful shot.
Medical browser ?
- Colles' fracture
- Colles, Abraham
- Collet, Fredric-Justin
- Collet-Sicard syndrome
- collicular artery
- colliculus bulbi
- colliculus cervicalis
- colliculus inferior
- colliculus of arytenoid cartilage
- colliculus seminalis
- colliculus superior
- Collier sign
- Collier, James S.
- collimating film holder
- Collins, Edward Treacher
- Collip, James B.
- colliquative albuminuria
- colliquative diarrhea
- colliquative necrosis
- Collis gastroplasty
- Collis, John Leighton
- collision induced dissociation
- collision sport
- collision tumor
- Collision Tumour
- collisional interactions
- Collis-Nissen fundoplication
- collodion baby
Full browser ?
- Collin (disambiguation)
- Collin County
- Collin County Adult Literacy Council
- Collin County Area Gay Outings
- Collin County Area Rural Transit
- Collin County Ballet Theatre
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Committee on Aging
- Collin County Community College
- Collin County Community College District
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Collin County Disc Golf
- Collin County Gay and Lesbian Alliance
- Collin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Collin County Hobby Beekeepers' Association
- Collin County, Texas
- Collin County, TX
- Collin Electromécanique Maintenance
- Collin Equality Foundation
- Collin Intervention to Youth
- Collin Nursing Student Association
- Collin Powell
- Collin Powell
- Collinder, Bjorn
- Collinder, Björn
- collinear array
- Collinear Exact Quantum
- collinear heterodyning
- Collinear Holographic Data Storage System
- collinear planes
- collinear transformation
- Collinear vectors
- collineatory transformation
- Collingdale, Pennsylvania
- Collingham Junior Football Club
- Collingswood, New Jersey
- Collingsworth County
- Collingsworth County, Texas
- Collingsworth County, TX
- Collingwood Area Bed and Breakfast Association