Mentioned in ?
- abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abortion, Spontaneous
- Acid-Base Imbalances: Metabolic Acidosis and Alkalosis
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- acute bacterial prostatitis
- adrenal insufficiency
- Alzheimer's disease
- American Joint Committee on Cancer
- Anorectal Abscess and Fistula
- arterial occlusive disease
- Atrial Dysrhythmias
- blood transfusion reaction
References in periodicals archive ?
Faculty are moderators of the Collaborate sessions and have options to control multiple features of the tool, including the live chat feature.
It was anticipated that teachers would gain a deeper understanding of disability and inclusion from the family perspective and come to view families as a resource from whom to learn and with whom to collaborate.
Arrogance is one of the major obstacles: Arrogant people don't need to collaborate.
We gave solution providers a sneak peek of AT&T Collaborate earlier this year, and they immediately recognized its value, said Kevin Leonard, vice president, AT&T Alliance Channel.
ZRG Partners, a global talent management firm, announced that the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has awarded ZRG patent number 7,991,635 which covers fundamental aspects of the firm's automated interview management and hiring decision system called CollaboRATE.
AT&T Collaborate delivers a complete range of cloud-based voice features and collaboration tools, like instant messaging and presence, audio, video and web conferencing, and content sharing.
AT&T Collaborate provides a full array of cloud-based voice features and collaboration tools, such as instant messaging and presence, audio, video and web conferencing, and content sharing.
Creates a multiuser solution that enables design teams to collaborate, co-view and annotate from multiple geographic locations
The robust design of Collaborate delivers efficiency, accuracy, and control to the retailer by combining a centralized repository for item, deal, and related supplier data with powerful online negotiation tools.
Now Central Desktop users can collaborate on spreadsheets in real-time within the Central Desktop environment, which also includes collaborative document editing, Web and audio conferencing, discussion threads and versioned file tracking.
Industry Leaders Collaborate on Development of Common Standards
Hosted Service Gives Users an Easy Way to Collaborate Around Knowledge, Content, Schedules and Activities
Medical browser ?
- Colinus virginianus
- colistimethate sodium
- colistimethate sodium, sterile
- colistin sulfate
- colistin sulfomethate sodium
- colistin sulphomethate sodium
- colitis cystica profunda
- colitis cystica superficialis
- collaborative actions
- collaborative commissioning
- collaborative power structure
- collaborative programme
- collaborative reproduction
- collaborative reproduction identity release
- Collagen Cross-Linked N-Telopeptide
- collagen disease
- collagen disease & arthritis panel
- collagen fiber
- collagen helix
- collagen injection
- collagen shield
- collagen type II alpha-1 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-3 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-4 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-5 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-1 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-2 gene
- collagen vascular disease
Full browser ?
- Coll (island)
- COLL MGT
- COLL PT
- Coll, Argyll and Bute
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- collaborate with (someone or something)
- collaborate with her
- collaborate with him
- collaborate with it
- collaborate with me
- collaborate with one
- collaborate with them
- collaborate with us
- collaborate with you
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- collaborating with
- collaborating with her