References in periodicals archive ?
New Integrated COLLABORATE Room Pro and Beamforming Microphone Array System The new COLLABORATE Room Pro integrated solution is the world's only professional video collaboration system to integrate beamforming microphone technology without the need for a DSP mixer by using a standard USB connection between the Beamforming Microphone Array and the COLLABORATE Room Pro.
As demonstrated in this student paper, providing structured opportunities for in-service teachers to meaningfully communicate and collaborate with families can profoundly impact their perspectives and actions.
CollaboRATE unlocks the collective wisdom within an organization to make better hiring decisions while speeding up the entire hiring process.
With native support for iPhone(TM), iPod touch, Android(TM), and the Web - and out-of-the-box integration with popular cloud services including Box(TM), Dropbox(TM), Evernote(TM), Google Drive(TM), Apple iCloud(TM), and email - teams can get started with Collaborate.
Built for business teams that are not desk-bound, Collaborate.
Key features included in the Collaborate module include:
Available with up to 1080p resolution, the COLLABORATE Desktop offers multiple media transmitting capabilities for video, audio and data.
By accessing the Blackboard Collaborate platform within the LMS, students can attend live virtual sessions, view recordings with a single click and easily connect with their peers and instructors.
In addition, the two organizations plan to collaborate on the development of common standards for enterprise-wide encryption and key management.
Tatara Systems and AirWalk Communications Collaborate II-46
Groups can literally begin to collaborate, delegate, and organize different projects within seconds.
TradeStone Software enables retailers and manufacturers to plan, design, collaborate on and purchase goods from across the world as easily as from across the street.
Medical browser ?
- Colinus virginianus
- colistimethate sodium
- colistimethate sodium, sterile
- colistin sulfate
- colistin sulfomethate sodium
- colistin sulphomethate sodium
- colitis cystica profunda
- colitis cystica superficialis
- collaborative actions
- collaborative commissioning
- collaborative power structure
- collaborative programme
- collaborative reproduction
- collaborative reproduction identity release
- Collagen Cross-Linked N-Telopeptide
- collagen disease
- collagen disease & arthritis panel
- collagen fiber
- collagen helix
- collagen injection
- collagen shield
- collagen type II alpha-1 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-3 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-4 gene
- collagen type IV alpha-5 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-1 gene
- collagen type XI alpha-2 gene
- collagen vascular disease
Full browser ?
- Coll (island)
- COLL MGT
- COLL PT
- Coll, Argyll and Bute
- Colla Jove Dels Xiquets de Tarragona
- colla tempestade
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition
- Collaborate System Verification Center
- collaborate with
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education
- Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery
- Collaboration (treason)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions
- Collaboration At Sea
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server
- Collaboration Data Objects
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management
- Collaboration during World War II
- Collaboration for Accident Prevention and Injury Control
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery