References in periodicals archive ?
Certifying death is defined as determining the cause of death and signing the death certificate.
We examined DNFs for pre-specified major and minor errors, assessed potential predictors of major errors using multivariate analysis, and assessed the DNFs for completeness in terms of particulars of the deceased, the informant and the health professional certifying death.
It reflects the performance of all health professionals certifying death within a defined geographical population.
The involvement of health care personnel in capital punishment, in any role other than certifying death, has been declared unethical by the World Medical Association, the World Psychiatric Association, the International Council of Nurses, and Amnesty International.
To develop a basis for targeting education of physicians who certify deaths, CDC, in cooperation with the Fulton County (Georgia) Vital Records Office, reviewed a consecutive series of 500 DCs filed in Fulton Country (1990 population: 684,951) form April 10 through May 2, 1991, to characterize the number and proportion of personal physicians (PPs) (defined as physician certifiers not acting in the capacity of medical examiners or coroners [MECs[) and MECs certifying death, as well as other factors.
Mr Pollard said that the system relied on trust being placed in a doctor certifying death.
Her new duties will include examining assault victims, taking blood samples and certifying deaths.
The latter called for an overhaul of the system of certifying deaths, coroners and cremation after Shipman's actions had gone undetected for so long.
The second phase of the inquiry, which began in autumn 2002, examined an initial police investigation which failed to spot Shipman's deadly double life and the system of certifying deaths and cremations.
The news followed publication of the Shipman Inquiry's second and third reports into the failed police investigation and into the system of certifying deaths and cremations in England and Wales.
The third report focuses on the system for certifying deaths and cremations.
Reay, "The Perils of Investigating and Certifying Deaths in Police Custody," American Journal of Forensic Medical Pathology 12, 1992, 98-100.
Medical browser ?
- certified milk
- certified music therapist
- certified neuroscience registered nurse
- certified nurse administrator
- certified nurse assistant
- certified nurse educator
- certified nurse midwife
- certified nurse-midwife
- certified occupational healthnurse
- certified occupational therapy assistant
- certified organic
- certified orthotist
- certified pasteurized milk
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- certified pharmacy technician
- Certified Postanesthesia Nurse
- certified prosthetist
- certified prosthetist/orthotist
- certified pulmonary function technician
- certified reference material
- certified registered nurse anesthetist
- certified respiratory therapist
- Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- certifying death
- certolizumab pegol
- cerulean cataract
- Cerumen Impaction
- cerumen inspissatum
- ceruminolytic agent
- ceruminous gland
- ceruminous glands
Full browser ?
- Certified Zoning Administrator
- certify a will
- Certify Pin Multiplayer
- Certify Public Key Certificate
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Certifying Board of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc
- Certifying Commission in Medical Management
- certifying death
- Certifying Officer
- Certolizumab pegol
- Certosa di Pavia
- Certosa of Pavia