Also found in: Dictionary.
Patient discussion about calculous
Q. How do you calculate the weeks of a pregnancy? I'm confused! My Doctor calculates my pregnancy by weeks and my friends and family through months. Can someone tell me how it goes exactly? Are there 4 weeks every month, if so then there should be 36 weeks not 40?!
Q. how do i determine what is the right weight i need to be? i know there is a way to calculate it, an equation , what are the parameters in it ?
Q. Provide me some examples of food labels and nutrition calculations. Hello, Can any one provide me some examples of food labels and nutrition calculations?
1. How many calories would you consume if you ate the entire bag?
90 calories x 4 servings = 360 calories
2. What is the total amount of calories that come from fat in the entire bag?
30 calories from fat x 4 servings = 120 calories
3. What is the percentage of calories that come from fat in the entire bag?
120 calories from fat ÷ 360 calories = 33%
4. How many calories per serving come from carbohydrates?
13 g Carbohydrates x 4 calories = 52 calories
5. How many calories per serving come from protein?
3 g Protein x 4 calories = 12 calories
Hope you find is useful.