bisexuality(redirected from bexualism)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. true hermaphroditism; the condition of having gonads of both sexes.
2. sexual attraction to persons of both sexes; exhibition of both homosexual and heterosexual behavior.
3. existence of the psychological qualities of both sexes, both masculinity and femininity, in the same person.
1. sexual attraction to persons of both sexes; exhibition of both homosexual and heterosexual behavior.
3. androgyny (1).
bisexualitynoun Sexual behaviour or attraction to both males and females.
Distribution of bisexuality
Men—1.8% are bisexual, 2.3% homosexual, 3.9% something else (e.g., not heterosexual).
Women—2.8% are bisexual, 1.3% homosexual, 3.8% something else (e.g., not heterosexual).
bisexualityThe inclination for, or capability of, sexual intercourse with either men or women. Bisexual behaviour is relatively common; genuine emotional neutrality in the choice of sex objects is very rare.
1. the condition of being bisexual or of being a bisexual.
Patient discussion about bisexuality
Q. HOW DO I KNOW IF IM BISEXUAL? I WAS WITH HER ONLY ONCE...THOSE DA CONSIDER ME BISEXUAL?
A. thanxs...very helpful...wInkMore discussions about bisexuality