blind(redirected from bake blind)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
(1) Referring to the inability to see.
(2) Not well marked or easily discernible; hidden; unseen; concealed (as in one’s “blind spot”).
(3) Lacking openings for light or passage; open only at one end, as in the “blind gut” or cecum.
adverb Without clear vision; unaware.
noun Something that obstructs of prevents theability to see;.
(1) To make blind; to deprive of vision or discernment.
(2) To darken; to obscure to the eye or understanding; to conceal; to deceive.
Patient discussion about blind
Q. Why is the color draining from my eyes?! When I was little I had rich shiny cobalt blue eyes! As I grew up they faded or just started to dim in color. Being partially blind you can see in my left eye the its a really light color and creamy instead of my deep blue color... Why does my eye color dim?! I didnt think going blind had anything to do with the color of my eyes changing... Or is it something else?! Please, and thank you!
are those the reason of your blindness?