References in periodicals archive ?
In their case, the self-interest is hidden," he says of the activists.
Even with low registration numbers, Mexican activists like Sandoval who pushed for voting rights in the United States and have organized registration drives have shown considerable political muscle along the other side of the border.
This past summer, activists from all over the country swarmed Appalachia with the mission to interrupt business as usual for coal companies and government agencies involved with mountaintop removal mining.
Long Island activists generated the first large-scale breast cancer and environment research through a congressional mandate, and the Cape Cod study, funded by the state legislature, pioneered activist governance in research.
It also raises the question: How can conservatives possibly square the Rehnquist Court's activist legacy with their own anti-activist rhetoric?
The equipment skills (transmitter, antenna, cable, cameras and control board) and special technical are brought by activists Carigao and Leguizamon in a small truck.
Meanwhile, activists form the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America.
Baker was a mentor to an entire generation of activists and an indispensable critic-ally of Martin Luther King Jr.
Jeff Getty, 49 AIDS activist who received a baboon bone marrow transplant for the disease; died October 9.
Defend: The activist group Teens for Safe Cosmetics, along with other like-minded organizations, worked with a California State Senator who had introduced legislation that requires cosmetics companies to report the use of any potentially hazardous ingredients to the California State Department of Health Services In the summer of 2005.
Homosexual activists stated that they were being denied their "rights," claimed "discrimination," and touted "health" and "fairness" issues.
That's exactly what activist organizing is all about.
Medical browser ?
- active resistance training
- active resistive movement
- active sensitization
- active site
- active specific immunotherapy
- active staff
- active state
- Active Stretching
- Active Subject
- Active Support
- active surveillance
- active tip area
- active transport
- active treatment
- active trigger point
- active vasoconstriction
- active vasodilation
- Active Version
- actively at work
- Activent tube
- activities of daily living
- activities of daily living scale
- Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale
- activity adaptation
- activity analysis
- Activity Based Management
- Activity Code
- activity coefficient
- activity configuration
- activity demand
- activity demands
- activity grading
- activity group
- activity intolerance
- activity intolerance, risk for
- activity measure for postacute care
- activity of daily living
- activity synthesis
- activity theory
- activity therapist
- activity therapy
- activity threshold
- activity tolerance
- activity-regulated cytoskeletal-associated protein
Full browser ?
- activin receptor type-1
- activin receptor type-1B
- activin receptor type-1C
- activin receptor type-2B
- Activin Receptor-Interacting Protein 1
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Activin receptor-like kinase 2
- Activin receptor-like kinase 3
- Activin receptor-like kinase 4
- Activin receptor-like kinase 5
- activin receptor-like kinase 6
- Activin receptor-like kinase 7
- activin-A receptor type-II-like kinase, 53kD
- activin-A receptor type-II-like kinase, 53kDa
- Activin-Like Kinase 3
- Activism Orientation Scale
- Activist Government Policies
- Activist Government Policy
- Activist Health Collective of Ottawa
- Activist investor
- Activist Investors
- Activist judge
- Activist judge
- Activist judges
- activist justice
- Activist Media Project
- Activist Policies
- Activist Policy
- Activist San Diego
- Activist's Times Incorporated
- Activists Network for Disabled People
- Activité Camping Plein Air
- Activité Physique et Sportive
- Activité Principale de l'Entreprise
- Activité Principale Exercée
- Activiteiten Vereniging Zuid Limburg