References in periodicals archive ?
The offer must include an algorithm to reduce the acquisition time and / or decrease in radioisotope doses injected into the patient and for all radioisotopes used (basic, medium and high power as well as cardio included).
Satellite acquisition time is three minutes due to AQYR's patented auto-acquisition capability, the company said.
Satellite acquisition time is approximately 3 minutes due to AQYR's patented auto-acquisition capability.
An acquisition time of 300 ms and an EMCCD gain of 3800 were used for both systems, for all samples, except for the GFP control.
Acquisition time depends on the model of the device being acquired, as well as on the amount of memory carried by that device.
The optimal acquisition plane lies orthogonal to the direction of flow, which is inefficient from the standpoint of acquisition time, and not always achievable.
nSPEED rapid image-acquisition protocols have demonstrated equivalent diagnostic quality for stress and rest images in half the acquisition time of traditional 2D approaches while providing reliable function quantitation measurements from gated stress images and reliable quantitation of perfusion-defect severity on stress and rest images.
Data acquisition time is instantaneous, so the measurement results are immediate.
Although not directly envisioned for large defense acquisitions, the use of coordinative acquisition (CA) strategies may provide at least one new option for a newly developing toolkit to get needed capability to the warfighter in a fraction of the normal acquisition time.
The experiment was limited to about 12 days of data due to mechanical problems with the cryostat that surrounded the liquid helium targets, in addition to the relatively long fill and drain times (approximately 30 s to fill and 120 s to drain) of the target chambers needed to switch between polarimeter states, compared to the 600 s data acquisition time for any given polarimeter state.
The acquisition time frame is much shorter than what has been achieved in the past for other complex satellite systems.
As a rule, the time to access data in each new generation of tape capacity will be similar to the previous generation, but the time needed to transfer that data may be reduced by as much as 50% for a total net improvement in data acquisition time.
Medical browser ?
- acquired leukoderma
- acquired megacolon
- acquired melanocytic naevus
- acquired methemoglobinemia
- Acquired Mutation
- acquired nevus
- acquired obesity
- acquired partial lipodystrophy
- acquired pellicle
- acquired platelet function defect
- acquired porphyria
- acquired progressive lipodystrophy
- Acquired Progressive Lymphangioma
- acquired ptosis
- acquired reflex
- acquired sterility
- acquired stuttering
- acquired teratism
- acquired toxoplasmosis in adults
- acquired trait
- acquired tufted angioma
- Acquired von Willebrand Disease
- acquisition matrix
- acquisition rate
- acquisition time
- ACR 20 Response
- ACR 50 Response
- ACR 70 Response
- acral erythema
- acral lentiginous melanoma
- Acree, Salomon Farley
- Acrel ganglion
- Acrel, Olof
- Acrel's ganglion
Full browser ?
- Acquisition Simulation
- Acquisition Source Selection Interactive Support Tool
- Acquisition Sponsor Project Officer
- Acquisition Strategy
- Acquisition Strategy and Development Approach
- Acquisition Strategy Panel/Plan/Paper
- Acquisition Strategy Process
- Acquisition Strategy Report
- Acquisition Strategy/Acquisition Plan
- Acquisition Streamlining and Standardization Information System
- Acquisition Streamlining Initiative
- Acquisition Summary
- Acquisition Summary Listing
- Acquisition Support Center
- Acquisition Support Division
- Acquisition Support Organization
- Acquisition Support Team
- Acquisition System Advisory Group
- Acquisition System Improvement Act
- Acquisition System on Programmable Chip
- Acquisition System Protection Office/Officer
- Acquisition Systems Protection
- Acquisition Systems Protection Manager
- Acquisition Systems Protection Master Plan
- Acquisition Systems Protection Officer
- Acquisition Systems Protection Program
- Acquisition Systems Protection Working Group
- Acquisition Task Force on Modeling and Simulation
- Acquisition Team
- Acquisition Technology and Logistics
- acquisition time
- acquisition tone
- Acquisition Track Sensor
- Acquisition Tracking and Control System
- Acquisition Tracking And Recognition
- Acquisition Tracking Pointing and Fire Control
- Acquisition Tracking System
- Acquisition Training and Career Development
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Acquisition Transformation Action Council
- Acquisition Tuition Assistance Program
- Acquisition Workforce
- Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act
- Acquisition Workforce Oversight Council
- Acquisition Workforce Support Specialist
- Acquisition Workforce Training Fund
- Acquisition Workforce Tuition Assistance Program
- Acquisition, Construction, and Improvements
- Acquisition, Construction, Improvements, and Related Expenses
- Acquisition, Development and Construction
- Acquisition, Development, and Construction
- acquisition, development, and construction loan
- Acquisition, Logistics and Technology
- Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology
- Acquisition, Logistics, Management, and Business Operations Support
- Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Knowledge Management System
- Acquisition, Tracking & Pointing
- Acquisition, Tracking and Positioning
- Acquisition/Application System