Patient discussion about solute

!!! The questions and answers on this page are written by patients and are not reviewed by health professionals.


APneumonia is an infectious disease of the lungs, and is caused by various bacteria, viruses or fungal infections. The most common pneumonia is caused by viruses, and the treatment is usually symptomatic
(anti caugh and fever, etc.), however, because there are many bacterias that can cause it as well, you should recommend to your friend to go see a doctor and get some antibiotic medications.

Q. Can you suggest an immediate solution for this, please?

My niece is 22 years old. She was very excited about being a single mother. She was staying with her boyfriend when she announced that she was pregnant. About 5 weeks of pregnancy she had a fight with her boyfriend that ended up in him shoving her. She fell violently to the ground. She is complaining of spotting and cramps. I am worried if anything has gone wrong. Can you suggest an immediate solution for this, please?
A1I want to add, that the physical act of violence done to her and the unborn child might have been criminal assault. If she or the unborn child were harmed, she could file charges. There is no excuse for the boyfriend's irresponsible behavior. If she is in any danger from this guy doing this again, she could seek help at a shelter for battered women, or even better staying with someone in her family.
A2hhhmm, in that early phase of pregnancy the problem that can happen is abortion, especially if that is trauma-related. so i will strongly suggest you to take your niece for a full check in your ob-gyn specialist. if there's nothing happened, then she can just move on her pregnancy.
but if something had happened, the earlier it get detected, the better the outcome will be.

good luck, and stay healthy always..
A3It is not established whether any fall during pregnancy can result in Placental Abruption. Generally it happens among hypertensive women during the pregnancy, but a fall like this can also make it possible. It is imperative that you take her to a doctor immediately as the bleeding could become worse and would be dangerous for both mother and child.

Q. Type 2 Diabetics solution

My uncle is suffering from type 2 diabetics and i want to know that is there any permanent solution for type 2 diabities. Very worried about weight loss too. Any one there to give us a permanent solution?
A1Type 2 diabetes is due to improper use of insulin or insulin resistance.

There is a web site given below which provides information on alternative medicines for diabetes. Alternative medicines - ayurveda herbs, homeopathy, yoga and acupressure treatments.
A2in Diabetes type 2 the pancreas still manufactures insulin. but cannot withhold the load. there are other things that causes pancreatic damage in obesity. the pressure causes the cells to grow a little but die eventually. you can stop them from dying but cannot revive the ones that were lost. i'm afraid weight loss is the only option here...
A3I read some where that Other than surgery to replace your pancreas, which is usually reserved for type 1 and not always effective anyway. The best way is through diet and weight control. You didn't mention if you are overweight or not. If so, losing the extra weight has proven to be a cure for many people -- so much so, that many insurances companies will now approve gastric surgery for overweight diabetics. In other cases, people who weren't completely cured were able to discontinue insulin and use oral medications instead. Diet and exercise are the most important ways of helping to manage type 2 diabetes. Of course, always talk with your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise routine. That's not just an expression -- he may need to adjust your medicine, and he should be aware of how and what you're doing.

If you aren't overweight and are insulin dependent, surgery may be the only "cure", but be aware there are risks.

Hope this helps! : )

Q. i am suffering from ulcer do u have any solution that is very safe and effective

AWell there are ulcers that are caused by various reasons- use of NSAIDS (anti-inflammatory drugs), an infection of the H. Pylori bacteria and more. Your doctor should try and assess according to your age, history and symptoms, the cause for this ulcer and treat the cause, plus you can get treated with drugs that help control gastric acidity (PPI's or H2 Blocker medications).

Q. Im hungry all the time, even when my stomach is full.what causes this or what is solutions.

A1there are several possible causes for constant hunger. here is a symptom checker that i typed "always hungry" in, and it's suggestion. check if something looks reasonable to you:
A2I have heard about an experiment about rats, they can't feel satiety because of the lack of one molecule (from their digestive system).
Since when have you feel this? From birth or it started a few years ago?
I think you should visit a specialist (I don't know the doctor's name, maybe gastro-enterologist?).

Q. Our child is on Adderall. He is 10 and ADD/ADHD .Does not mind and is not respectful. What Is A Solution??

He does good in school but as he gets older he is leaning in a direction of not minding. My wife and I don't know where to go before it is to late. He goes to a play counselor who helps him in doing better in his school work. He is our nephew and we have raised him from birth. If anyone can give us some direction we would appreciate it very much.
Ai think that in this stage he should be evaluated by a professional. he will see the child and give you a diagnose and recommended ways of treatment.

Q. My brother-in-law named Jacob has bi-polar schizophrenia; please help us by giving some solution for this…

My brother-in-law named Jacob has bi-polar schizophrenia; he is currently on his medication and takes them faithfully in a positive mood. We have a hard time communicating with each other and it's destroying our marriage, please help us by giving some solution for this…
This content is provided by iMedix and is subject to iMedix Terms. The Questions and Answers are not endorsed or recommended and are made available by patients, not doctors.