References in periodicals archive ?
Verbena incompta (Verbenaceae), an overlooked xenophyte in Europe.
New records of interesting xenophytes in the Iberian Peninsula.
This Australian species is known as a naturalized xenophyte from the Teide nature reserve (Tenerife, Canary Islands) (BOLIBAR, Estudio preliminar de las plantas vasculares aloctonas de los parques nacionales espanoles, 89 pp.
This South African xenophyte was first reported from Spain (and the European continent) by Pino (An.
A new record of this South American xenophyte of which only one previous record for the province of Murcia is available (cf.
Although never studied in detail in this area, this wool-processing industry must have been responsible for the introduction of several unusual xenophytes.
The degree of naturalization of some other xenophytes remains uncertain but their future expansion cannot be excluded (Chloris truncata, Paspalum notatum).
Egeria densa Planchon (Hydrocharitaceae), naturalized in Spain and Ludwigia natans Elliot (Onagraceae), a xenophyte new to European Flora.
and Verbena litoralis Kunth, new Spanish xenophytes and records of other interesting alien vascular plants in Catalonia (Spain).
The dispersal of seeds, spores, or fruit by humans constitutes one of the most important elements that enhance the introduction of xenophytes on planet Earth.
2009--New records of interesting xenophytes in Spain.
2013--New xenophytes from Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain), with emphasis on naturalized and (potentially) invasive species--Collect.
Medical browser ?
- xenon 133
- xenon-arc photocoagulator
- xenon-enhanced computed tomography
- Xenopsylla cheopis
- Xenopus laevis
- xen-or xeno-
- xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus
- xenotropic virus
Full browser ?
- Xenopol, Alexandru
- Xenopoulos, Gregorios
- Xenopsin Precursor Fragment
- Xenopsylla cheopis
- Xenopus ADF
- Xenopus Axin-Related Protein
- Xenopus Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Xenopus Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Xenopus Carboxy-Terminal Kinesin 2
- Xenopus Chromosome-Associated Protein
- Xenopus Cysteine String Protein
- Xenopus Early Response 1
- Xenopus Egg Extract
- Xenopus Elongation Factor
- Xenopus Embryonic Serine Protease
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor ERE
- Xenopus Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor