References in periodicals archive ?
Called the VOCARE Bladder System, this neuroprosthetic device for people with complete SCI at any level allows individuals to empty their bladders without catheters, medications, or adaptive equipment.
The NeuroControl VOCARE Bladder System consists of a pacemaker-type stimulator surgically implanted under the skin of the abdomen.
NeuroControl Corporation The Vocare Bladder System is an implemented device that may restore bladder function to people with complete spinal cord injury.
The company is seeking qualified candidates for an implanted VOCARE Bladder System designed to restore significant bladder function in men and women with SCI.
In BW1141-1/5, (NEUROCONTROL) VOCARE Bladder System Receives FDA Approval released Jan.
The Company estimates that 2,500 people annually in the United States will benefit from the VOCARE Bladder System.
Called the VOCARE Bladder System, this neuroprosthetic device for people with complete spinal cord injury at any level allows people to empty the bladder without the use of catheters, medications or adaptive equipment.
Being in a wheelchair, being paralyzed from the waist down, I'd say the bathroom stuff is the worst part of it all," said Kari Krumwiede, recipient of the VOCARE Bladder System during clinical trials.
CLEVELAND--(BW HealthWire)--June 23, 1998--NeuroControl Corporation announced today that it has received notification from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its VOCARE Bladder System has qualified for Humanitarian Use Device (HUD) designation for use by people with complete spinal cord injuries.
The VOCARE Bladder System is an implantable device that may restore bladder and bowel control to people with complete spinal cord injury.
Craig Hospital announced today that it has recice restores this function through the use of electrical stimulation to replace the brain's original nerve impulses which, when interrupted through spinal cord injury, e distributor of the VOCARE Bladder System.
NYSE/PSE:THC), Monday announced that its Meadowcrest Hospital in New Orleans has been selected to participate in an FDA-approved national clinical study of the VOCARE Bladder System, an implantable device designed to restore bladder control for men and women with spinal cord injuries.
Medical browser ?
- vocal fold
- vocal fold nodules
- vocal fold tremor
- vocal folds
- vocal fremitus
- vocal fry
- vocal ligament
- vocal lips
- vocal nodules
- vocal paralysis
- vocal process
- vocal process of arytenoid cartilage
- vocal register
- vocal resonance
- vocal restoration
- vocal sac
- vocal signs
- vocal spectrum
- vocal tic
- vocal tics
- vocal tract
- vocal tremor
- vocalis (muscle)
- vocalis muscle
- Vocare bladder system
- vocational guidance
- vocational rehabilitation
- vocational rehabilitation counselor
- vocational training scheme
- Voegtlin unit
- Vogel law
- Voges, Daniel Wilhelm Otto
- Voges-Proskauer (VP) test
- Voges-Proskauer reaction
- Vogt angle
- Vogt, Alfred
- Vogt, Cecile
- Vogt, Heinrich
- Vogt, Karl
- Vogt-Hueter point
- Vogt-Koyagani-Harada syndrome
- Vogt-Koyanagi syndrome
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada-like syndrome
- Vogt's striae
- Vogt's white limbal girdle
Full browser ?
- Vocaloid Sequence
- Vocanic vent
- Vocanic vent
- Vocare bladder system
- Vocatio in jus
- Vocation, Evangelization, Youth Office
- Vocational Adaptation Rating Scale
- Vocational Agriculture
- Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas
- Vocational and Adult EDucation
- Vocational and Educational Guidance for Aboriginals Scheme
- Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Vocational and Rehabilitation Research Institute
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Vocational and Technical Education Act
- Vocational and Technical Education and Training
- Vocational and Technical Training Center
- Vocational Assistance Commission for Retired Servicemen
- Vocational Astrology
- Vocational Bible Day Camp
- Vocational college
- Vocational College for Catering and Tourism
- Vocational Competency Achievement Tracking System