kabbalah

(redirected from Segulah)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.

kabbalah

Paranormal
A system of eclectic mysticism and healing based on ancient Jewish tradition involving angelology, demonology, meditation, prayers and ritual.
References in periodicals archive ?
The merged entity will operate under the S:t Eriks name and Peab, which will cut its net debt by SEK200m as a result of the merger, will hold a 45% stake in the new company, while Segulah will hold the remaining 55%.
Country: SwedenSector: Wholesale/Retail, PharmaceuticalsTarget: Medstop Group Holding AB Buyer: Oriola-KD Oyj , Oriola-KD Holding Sverige ABVendor: Segulah Management IV Ltd Deal size in USD: 220.
Swedish private equity firm Segulah said on Tuesday (24 June) that its investment fund Segulah III has agreed to take over the Swedish bakery business Almondy AB from the London-based investor Smedvig Capital Ltd and associated persons.
The vendors are Norwegian private equity firm Herkules Capital's Herkules Private Equity Fund I, as well as Beerenberg's management, which will reinvest in the firm and remain a significant shareholder along with Segulah.
NORDIC BUSINESS REPORT-12 December 2007-Swedish private equity investor AB Segulah acquires Nilssons Gott AB(C)1994-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
The vendors are Norwegian private equity firm Herkules Capitala[euro](tm)s Herkules Private Equity Fund I, as well as Beerenberga[euro](tm)s management, which will reinvest in the firm and remain a significant shareholder along with Segulah.
NORDIC BUSINESS REPORT-21 September 2007-Swedish private equity investor AB Segulah sells Previa AB to Denmark's Tryg i Danmark smba(C)1994-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
The company's main shareholder is the private equity investor Segulah.
Swedish private equity firm AB Segulah announced on Thursday (4 January) that its fund Segulah III LP has acquired a 50% holding in chemical products group Kemetyl Group.
The Swedish holding company AB Industrivarden said on Wednesday (13 December) that it has signed an agreement to sell its last remaining wholly owned operating subsidiary, Isaberg Rapid, to the private equity firm Segulah.
The Swedish private equity firm Segulah said on Friday (30 June) that its fund Segulah III LP has acquired 92% of the share capital of privately-held fashion chain Joy Shop AB for an undisclosed sum.
The Swedish private equity company AB Segulah said on Monday (4 July) that its portfolio company Callenberg Group AB had acquired the Swiss-Swedish power and automation technology group ABB's Marine Ventilation unit in Gothenburg, Sweden.