References in periodicals archive ?
The PTD has often been described as a doctrine of common law,
Sonuc olarak calismamizda duyarliligi, seciciligi, PTD ve NTD'si daha ustun olan indeksler OST, SCORE ve FRAX-H olarak izlendi.
Gorman will have to fulfil certain requirements, such as community service as well as possible financial restitution to complete the PTD.
It has been estimated that up to four million football fans in the UK may experience some level of PTD in the weeks following the World Cup final.
Two studies examined the impact of local traffic emissions specifically on PTD (Wilhelm and Ritz 2003; Yang et al.
In their previous work, he and his colleagues had generated over 50 "fusion proteins" using PTDs linked to tumour-suppressor proteins.
PTD is a low-voltage frequency modulator, and parameters are far below the regulations concerning allowable exposure.
Maternal smoking was identified as the highest risk factor (98 percent) for pregnancy risk factors, PTD and LBW; followed by preeclampsia (94 percent), periodontal disease (84 percent), and bacterial vaginosis (79 percent).
GPS systems are being proposed where the offender would wear a tracking device and the victim a PTD.
Of the 953 women in the study who have given birth to date, 124 had PTD, including 28 with very early PTD.
Eighteen percent of women who would go on to very early PTD had detectable thyroglobulin antibody levels at the first prenatal visit, a prevalence nearly three-fold greater than in all other women.
Employee and employer/carrier representatives will gain greater knowledge and understanding of these new components to Florida's workers' compensation PTD definition.
Medical browser ?
- psyllium husk
- psyllium hydrophilic mucilloid
- psyllium seed
- PTEN hamartoma-tumour syndromes
- PTEN-hamartoma-tumour syndromes
- pterin deaminase
- Pteris aquilina
- pteroic acid
- Pteronia pallens
- Pteronyssus striatus
Full browser ?
- PtdIns-3-kinase p101
- PtdIns-3-kinase p110
- PtdIns-3-kinase p1102 PI3K-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p55-gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-beta2
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-gamma