Mentioned in ?
- acute pain
- Alberta Certified Preconditioned Feeder Program
- bearing-down pain
- child abuse accommodation syndrome
- chronic pain
- classical conditioning
- hunger pain
- instrumental conditioning
- insulin resistance
- intermenstrual pain
- MASS II
- medical necessity
- operant conditioning
- otitis media
References in periodicals archive ?
On April 1, 2009, CHAC delivered a letter to the Singapore Securities Industry Council (the "SIC") stating that, in light of the Adjustment to the Results Announcement, the Material Adverse Change Pre-Condition had not been satisfied, and seeking confirmation from the SIC that it had no objections to CHAC withdrawing the Pre-Conditional Offer.
The pre-conditions for eligibility under NEF are linked to reform measures taken by the States and the amount of interest subsidy is linked to the progress achieved in reforms linked parameters.
For signing the security agreements with the United States we have pre-conditions and the first pre-condition is to bring about security in Afghanistan," the President told a ceremony held here to mark the 80th anniversary of the Kabul University foundation.
Those who want the dialogue should not set pre-conditions," he said, describing Bahrain's security and stability as the "only acceptable pre-condition".
The Fars news agency said Jalili aired a new pre-condition.
Commenting on Cyprus issue, Bagis said that Cyprus issue was put as a pre-condition for Turkey's EU membership, however, it was not asked as a pre-condition for Greek Cypriot administration's EU membership.
From the start, he (Obama) emphasised holding a direct, without any pre-condition.
Congress, or before the Senate, to introduce a clause requiring parental consent as a pre-condition for the performance of an abortion in the case of a minor.
In what will be seen as a setback for unionists, the package to be drawn up by the two governments will not require moves on decommissioning as a pre-condition for further progress on other elements of the Agreement.
Part 2 discusses whether a landlord can require a tenant to be current on its payment of rent as a pre-condition to asserting a breach of the covenant of quiet enjoyment as the REBNY form provides.
He confirmed that the Provos had threatened more bombs and refused to surrender their weapons as a pre-condition to peace talks.
Daniel McAdams in an article for Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity wrote that Kerry's pressure on UN Chief Ban Ki-moon to uninvite Iran to the conference (Geneva II), though Iran is far more affected by the crisis than the majority of countries invited to participate, was based on Iran's refusal to endorse the pre-condition of support for regime change in Syria as the goal of the conference.
Medical browser ?
- preclinical technique
- preclinical toxicology
- precocious carrier
- precocious dentition
- precocious pseudopuberty
- precocious puberty
- precollagenous fiber
- precollagenous fibers
- precommissural fibers
- precommissural septal nucleus
- precommunicating part of anterior cerebral artery
- precommunicating part of posterior cerebral artery
- preconception counseling
- preconceptual stage
- precordial catch syndrome
- precordial electrocardiography
- precordial lead
- precordial movement
- precordial pain
- precordial thump
- precorneal film
- Precortisyl Forte
- precostal anastomosis
- preculminate fissure
- precuneal branches of pericallosal artery
Full browser ?
- Pre-College Upward Bound
- Pre-Colonial America
- Pre-Columbian America
- pre-Columbian architecture
- Pre-Columbian art
- Pre-Columbian art and architecture
- Pre-Columbian Civilizations
- Pre-Columbian era
- Pre-Combat Check
- Pre-Combat Inspections
- Pre-Command Course
- Pre-Commissioning Detachment
- Pre-Commissioning Program for Enlisted Personnel
- Pre-Commissioning Test Report
- Pre-Commissioning Unit
- Pre-competitive Advanced Manufacturing Process
- Pre-Competitive Applied Research Network
- Pre-Computation Phase
- Pre-Concert Chamber Music
- Pre-Conditioned Air
- Pre-Conditioned Order
- Pre-Conference Institute
- Pre-Conference Tutorials
- PRE-CONST CONF
- PRE-CONSTruction CONFerence
- Pre-Construction Engineering & Design
- Pre-Construction Information Pack
- Pre-Construction Notification
- Pre-Construction Risk Assessment
- Pre-Construction Safety Report
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-Contract Cost Letter
- Pre-Cooled Mixed Refrigerant
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Pre-Deadline Cycle
- Pre-Defined Events List
- Pre-Defined Qualities
- Pre-Defined Query
- Pre-Defined Wavelet Packet
- Pre-Degree Certificate
- Pre-Delivery Deposit Payments