References in periodicals archive ?
Weiss, PharmD, Senior Director of Pharmacy Services, Medica Health Plan
Lifetime Achievement Award: Lonnie Hollingsworth, PharmD, L&H Drugs, Lubbock, Texas
Future Pharmacist of the Year: Jonathan Magness, PharmD Candidate, University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Salt Lake City, UT Huy Nguyen, PharmD Candidate, Drake University, Des Moines, IA Sheri Winner, PharmD Candidate, University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy, Oklahoma City, OK
Partnering with organizations like the APhA Foundation, health systems and universities has enabled us to develop and test unique interventions," said Jim Kirby, PharmD, BCPS, CDE, Kroger's clinical coordinator.
Howell Foster, PharmD, managing director of the Arkansas Poison and Drug Information Center in Little Rock, Ark.
Richard Zabinski, PharmD, is Vice President of Pharmaceutical Solutions, OptumHealth, a UnitedHealth Group Company.
Jude Children's Research Hospital with John Rodman, PharmD and a fellowship in Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacogenomics at St.
Navarro, PharmD, author and editor of the best-known and most highly respected textbooks on managed care pharmacy practice, including the recently released second edition of Managed Care Pharmacy Practice.
Although generic drug discount programs have been prevalent since 2008, it is a common concern that PBM and health plan prescription information is incomplete due to an unknown proportion of generic drug claims that are not submitted," said Patrick Gleason, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP and lead author and director of health outcomes for Prime.
Most of the chronic health problems in our society are a result of a sedentary lifestyle," according to Stan Reents, PharmD, a certified personal trainer, fitness counselor, tennis coach.
A Decade of Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy Prescribing in the United States: Long-Term Effects of the WHI" by Amy Steinkellner, PharmD, Shannon Denison, MA, Sandra Eldridge, PharmD, et al.
Jeff Eichholz, PharmD, Director, Clinical Programs; and Adam Kautzner, PharmD, Director, Clinical Programs.
Medical browser ?
- pharmacological vitrectomy
- pharmacopeial gel
- pharmacy assistant
- pharmacy medicine
- pharmacy technician
- pharyngeal (nerve) plexus of vagus nerve
- pharyngeal aponeurosis
- pharyngeal apparatus
- pharyngeal arch
- pharyngeal arch arteries
- pharyngeal arch cartilage
- pharyngeal arches
- pharyngeal branch of descending palatine artery
- pharyngeal branch of glossopharyngeal nerve
- pharyngeal branch of inferior thyroid artery
- pharyngeal branch of the artery of pterygoid canal
- pharyngeal branch of the ascending pharyngeal artery
Full browser ?
- Pharmacy Technician Assessment Test
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination
- Pharmacy Technician Educators Council
- Pharmacy Techs
- Pharmacy's Steps of Quality
- Pharmacy, Laboratory, and Radiology
- Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy, Podiatry, Optometry and Dentistry
- pharmacy-only medication
- PharmaNet Development Group
- PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
- Pharmaniaga Toastmasters Club
- Pharmazeutisch-Technische Assistentin
- Pharmion Risk Management Programme
- Pharmorubicin PFS
- Pharmorubicin PMS
- Pharnaces II
- Pharnaces II of Pontus
- Pharnygotracheal Lumen
- Pharoah ant
- Pharoah cheops