References in periodicals archive ?
Indeed, the National Quality Forum released a draft report in March 2014 on the question of whether to adjust the measures it endorses for factors such as race, ethnicity, income and education.
The National Quality Forum rejects about 30 percent of the proposed measures, Opelka said.
Categories: July 14, 2010, Accounting systems, Allowable costs, Contract administration, Contractor payments, Contracts, Cost analysis, Cost plus fixed fee contracts, Cost reimbursement contracts, Electronic health records, Fees, Health care planning, Invoices, Medicare Trust Fund, National Quality Forum (NQF), Nonprofit organizations, Overhead costs, Performance measures, Quality assurance, Reporting requirements, Standards, Work measurement
In November of 2006 the National Quality Forum released of its definition of 28 Never Events.
The National Quality Forum (NQF) has been particularly active in exploring how to transform guidelines into effective practice through HIT.
The National Quality Forum is seeking subcontractors on a HHS contract to help establish a portfolio of quality and efficiency measures that will enhance the federal government's ability to more clearly see how and whether healthcare spending is achieving the best results for patients and taxpayers.
Of the 175 measures endorsed by the National Quality Forum and selected for inclusion in the 2009 PQRI program, 126 (72%) have been developed by the AMA Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (PCPI).
But Tang, who chaired a 2007 National Quality Forum panel on deriving quality measures from EHRs, wants to see a parallel development of clinical quality measures that can be pulled from EHRs, "so that when we get to 2014, we're not still relying on administrative codes.
Recently she participated on the steering committee for the National Quality Forum charged with recommendations for quality performance measures in care of patients with end-stage kidney disease as well as serving on the End Stage Renal Disease Network Board of Directors.
The National Quality Forum (NQF) is a private, not-for-profit membership organization created to develop and implement a national strategy for healthcare quality.
The National Quality Forum has released a set of voluntary home health performance measures, providing consumers, providers, and discharge planners a guide for gauging the quality of care in this popular setting.
Kizer, head of the National Quality Forum, a Washington nonprofit association, recently told the Washington Post.
Medical browser ?
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- National League of Nursing
- National Library of Medicine
- National Male Nurses Association
- National Marrow Donor Program
- national median charge
- national medical advisory committee
- National Nosocomial Infection Survey
- National Nursing Staff Development Organization
- National Nutrition Monitoring and Related Research Act
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- National Organization of Victim Assistance
- national park
- National Patient Safety Agency
- National Pesticide Information Center
- national policy drivers
- National Polyp Study
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- National Priorities Guidance
- National Priorities List
- National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites
- National Programme Board
- National Programme for IT
- National Provider Identifier
- National Quality Forum
- National Reference Cost Index
- National Reference Laboratories
- National Renal Diet
- National Research Act
- National Research Council
- National Research Register
- National Residue Program
- National Response Plan
- national sacrifice area
- National Safety Council
- National Schedule of Reference Costs
- National School Lunch Program
- national seashore
- national service
- National Service Framework
- national service frameworks
- National Society of Critical Care Nurses of Canada
- National Society of Critical-Care Nurses of Canada
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- National Supplier Board
- National Supplier Clearinghouse Identifier
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast Project
- National Surveillance Unit (NUS)
- national tariff
Full browser ?
- National Purpose, Local Action
- National Puzzlers' League
- National Pygmy Goat Association
- National Qigong Association
- National Quadraphonic Radio Committee
- National Qualification Event
- National Qualification in Emergency Medical Technology
- National Qualification in Social Work
- National Qualification System
- National Qualifications Authority of Ireland
- National Qualifications Framework
- National Qualifications Steering Group
- National Qualifications Task Group
- National Qualifying Event
- National Qualifying Examination
- National Qualifying Examination for School Heads
- National Qualifying Time
- National Quality and Performance System
- National Quality Assurance
- National Quality Assurance and Accreditation Committee
- National Quality Assurance Authority
- National Quality Assurance Framework
- National Quality Assurance Programme
- National Quality Assurance Scheme
- National Quality Assurance standard
- National Quality Care, Inc.
- National Quality Caregiving Coalition
- National Quality Control Laboratory
- National Quality Coordination Board
- National Quality Education Conference
- National Quality Forum
- National Quality Foundation
- National Quality Framework
- National Quality Improvement Body
- National Quality Improvement Network
- National Quality Improvement Strategy
- National Quality Initiative
- National Quality Institute
- National Quality Management Program
- National Quality Measures Clearinghouse
- National Quality Research Center
- National Quality Schooling Framework
- National Quality Teacher Information Exchange
- National Quality Unit Award
- National Quarry Owners Association
- National Quarter Horse Registry
- National Quarter Pony Association, Inc
- National Quartet Convention
- National Queer Arts Festival
- National Question
- National Question (Quebec)
- National Questioned Document Association
- National Quilting Association, Inc.
- National Quotation Bureau
- National Quotation Bureau, Inc
- National Racing Calendar
- National Racing Compact
- National Radar Imagery Interpretation Rating Scale
- National Radial Engine Exhibition
- National Radiation Advisory Committee
- National Radiation Laboratory