References in periodicals archive ?
We can't improve what we don't measure and quality measurement and improvement in osteoporosis can make a real difference," said Helen Burstin, MD, MPH, FACP, Chief Scientific Officer of The National Quality Forum.
Freida Hopkins Outlaw, DNSc, RN, Chief Nurse and Executive Director of Special Populations and Minority Services at the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (TDMHDD), was recently selected to join the Steering Committee for the National Quality Forum (NQF) project, evidence-based practices to treat substance-abuse disorders.
Bob Kerrey of Nebraska and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, the National Commission for Quality Long-term Care, launched by the National Quality Forum (NQF), is charged with tracking, evaluating, and reporting on overall LTC quality.
CMS and the National Quality Forum (NQF), a non-profit health care standard-setting organization, will conduct hearings nationwide to solicit feedback from consumers, providers, and other interested parties.
The Center's first initiatives include collaborations with Stanford University's Clinical Excellence Research Center, Kaiser Family Foundation, and the National Quality Forum.
The National Quality Forum has recommended seven new practices that it said have been proved effective in reducing adverse events.
Using external drivers such as the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, the National Quality Forum, and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, among others, can help develop buy-in.
As the frail become stronger, they spend less time in bed, move more easily around their rooms, and participate in more activities of daily living--all reportable as enhanced chronic-care measures endorsed by the National Quality Forum.
The National Quality Forum (NQF) has endorsed eight separate Ingenix-developed performance measures used by health care stakeholders that relate to disease management and coordination of care.
KCP has also been engaged in the development of quality metrics, some of which have been endorsed by the National Quality Forum.
In the 2 succeeding years, practices will submit quality data; they can earn up to $10,000 per physician or up to $50,000 per practice for meeting benchmarks endorsed by the National Quality Forum.
Starting this month, physicians may voluntarily report on 36 evidence-based measures created by National Quality Forum, the AMA and others.
Medical browser ?
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- National League of Nursing
- National Library of Medicine
- National Male Nurses Association
- National Marrow Donor Program
- national median charge
- national medical advisory committee
- National Nosocomial Infection Survey
- National Nursing Staff Development Organization
- National Nutrition Monitoring and Related Research Act
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- National Organization of Victim Assistance
- national park
- National Patient Safety Agency
- National Pesticide Information Center
- national policy drivers
- National Polyp Study
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- National Priorities Guidance
- National Priorities List
- National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites
- National Programme Board
- National Programme for IT
- National Provider Identifier
- National Quality Forum
- National Reference Cost Index
- National Reference Laboratories
- National Renal Diet
- National Research Act
- National Research Council
- National Research Register
- National Residue Program
- National Response Plan
- national sacrifice area
- National Safety Council
- National Schedule of Reference Costs
- National School Lunch Program
- national seashore
- national service
- National Service Framework
- national service frameworks
- National Society of Critical Care Nurses of Canada
- National Society of Critical-Care Nurses of Canada
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- National Supplier Board
- National Supplier Clearinghouse Identifier
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast Project
- National Surveillance Unit (NUS)
- national tariff
Full browser ?
- National Purpose, Local Action
- National Puzzlers' League
- National Pygmy Goat Association
- National Qigong Association
- National Quadraphonic Radio Committee
- National Qualification Event
- National Qualification in Emergency Medical Technology
- National Qualification in Social Work
- National Qualification System
- National Qualifications Authority of Ireland
- National Qualifications Framework
- National Qualifications Steering Group
- National Qualifications Task Group
- National Qualifying Event
- National Qualifying Examination
- National Qualifying Examination for School Heads
- National Qualifying Time
- National Quality and Performance System
- National Quality Assurance
- National Quality Assurance and Accreditation Committee
- National Quality Assurance Authority
- National Quality Assurance Framework
- National Quality Assurance Programme
- National Quality Assurance Scheme
- National Quality Assurance standard
- National Quality Care, Inc.
- National Quality Caregiving Coalition
- National Quality Control Laboratory
- National Quality Coordination Board
- National Quality Education Conference
- National Quality Forum
- National Quality Foundation
- National Quality Framework
- National Quality Improvement Body
- National Quality Improvement Network
- National Quality Improvement Strategy
- National Quality Initiative
- National Quality Institute
- National Quality Management Program
- National Quality Measures Clearinghouse
- National Quality Research Center
- National Quality Schooling Framework
- National Quality Teacher Information Exchange
- National Quality Unit Award
- National Quarry Owners Association
- National Quarter Horse Registry
- National Quarter Pony Association, Inc
- National Quartet Convention
- National Queer Arts Festival
- National Question
- National Question (Quebec)
- National Questioned Document Association
- National Quilting Association, Inc.
- National Quotation Bureau
- National Quotation Bureau, Inc
- National Racing Calendar
- National Racing Compact
- National Radar Imagery Interpretation Rating Scale
- National Radial Engine Exhibition
- National Radiation Advisory Committee
- National Radiation Laboratory