References in periodicals archive ?
75) This process is often referred to as Section 106 consultation as it is based on NHPA [section] 106.
DeGiusti also determined that the NHPA claim provided an independent
Cain would like to see more challenging choreography on the competition stage, but for now, she is happy that it's NHPA that is doing something different.
2]-Tyr, 3-nitrotyrosine; Cl-Tyr, 3-chlorotyrosine; EC-NCI, electron capture-negative chemical ionization; di-Tyr, o,o'-dityrosine; APCI, atmospheric pressure chemical ionization; 8OHdG, 8-hydroxy-20-deoxyguanosine; HNA, 4-hydroxynonenoic acid; DHN, 1,4-dihydroxynonene; NHPA, 3-nitro-4-hydroxyphenylacetic acid; and PHPA, para-hydroxyphenylaceflc acid.
The 1992 NHPA amendments also had an important effect on agency interpretation of the National Forest Management Act (NFMA) of 1976.
In 2001, according to the NHPA, 25,496,766 shoes were pitched in competitive tournaments - and 7,816,203 of those went for ringers.
The agreement therefore exempts collocated antennas from the review process under the NHPA unless they fall within a set of exceptions designed to encompass potential problematic situations.
While women, children and men over 70 years of age pitch a distance of 30 feet, men pitch 40 feet, according to NHPA regulations.
federal preservation law, the NHPA laid the essential groundwork of the modern structure of historic preservation--including establishing the National Register of Historic Places, the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, and broadening the field to move beyond consideration of only nationally significant properties to encompass those places important to local communities.
59) The amended NHPA requires every federal agency to establish a historic preservation program (60) and consult with American Indian tribes affected by federal undertakings.
At the time of the NHPA legislation, the concept of American cultural identity had evolved significantly from its prior focus on colonial beginnings.
Since old houses may be designated as historic landmarks under the national Historic Preservation Act of 1966 (NHPA), (137) DoD attorneys must consider whether lead-based paint activities will trigger NHPA requirements.
Medical browser ?
- NHANES III
- NHS 111
- NHS 24
- NHS AC
- NHS Appointments Commission
- NHS AR
- NHS Atlas of Variation in Healthcare
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme
- NHS Breast Screening Programme
- NHS BSA
- NHS BSP
- NHS CA
- NHS Cancer Plan
- NHS cancer screening programme
- NHS Care Records Service
- NHS Care Records Service National Reference Panel
- NHS Careers
- NHS CB
- NHS CC
- NHS CCC
- NHS Cervical Screening Programme
- NHS CfH
- NHS Changing Workforce Programme
- NHS Choices
Full browser ?
- Nhp gmp
- NHP2 non-histone chromosome protein 2-like 1
- NHP2-like protein 1