References in periodicals archive ?
The DAE and NAP4 compounds displayed perhaps slightly shorter vulcanization times.
Consequently, the wet grip indicated by the tan delta at 0[degrees]C is perhaps even slightly better for the NAP3 and NAP4 compounds than the DAE compound.
IP 346 >3 <3 content), wt% NAP2 NAP3 NAP4 N 8450 N 5450 N 51150 Kinematic viscosity at 450 1,150 727 40[degrees]C, cSt Kinematic viscosity at 13.
1]) induced a 3-fold increase in the expression of NAP4 mRNA (Figure 3A), confirming the initial differential display results (Table 1).
In addition, mRNA expression of GAD65, plectin, arcadlin, and NAP4 were similar across all treatments (data not shown).
These included plectin, an intermediate filament-binding protein that provides mechanical strength and structural integrity to the cytoskeleton (49); NAP4, implicated in coordinating various signaling pathways including growth factor and cell adhesion receptors (50); BAI2 and BAI3, membrane proteins that inhibit neovascularization and act as growth suppressors of glioblastoma (primary brain tumor development) (51); arcadlin, a novel cadherin molecule expressed at the synapses that may play an important role in activity-induced synaptic reorganization underlying long-term memory (52); cytochrome C oxidase chain I, an important mitochondrial proton-pumping respiratory protein; and NADH dehydrogenase subunit 4, involved in glycolosis and cellular respiration.
NAP4 is a putative signaling molecule widely expressed in various tissues and during several developmental stages in mammals (50).
NAP4 expression was significantly increased by OP in the tadpole diencephalon, which might stimulate signal transduction events that would lead to vasoproliferation and in metamorphs, the endogenous inhibitors of such vasoproliferation appear suppressed.
For example, in the tadpole diencephalon, OP alone induces NAP4 expression, a response that is abolished in the presence of UV-B.
One of the specific recommendations of the recent UK NAP4 project was that "an attempt should be made to rescue the airway with a supraglottic airway device early in the management of CICO, before proceeding to an emergency surgical airway" (4).
Section one of the NAP4 book gives a clear and coherent account of the entire project including the rationale and role of the report, the methods and the results of the two phases of data collection.
Medical browser ?
- Nanophyetus salmincola
- Nanta, Andre
- Nantucket disease
- nanukayami fever
- Nanyang cattle
- Napalkov, A.V.
- napalm burn
- nape nevus
- naphazoline HCl
- naphazoline hydrochloride
- naphthalene poisoning
- naphthol poisoning
- naphthol yellow S
- naphthyridine 2-pyridones
- Napier grass
Full browser ?
- NAP 1
- Nap Induced Lucid Dream
- Nap jerk
- NAP of the Americas
- Nap of the Earth
- Nap of the Earth Flight
- Nap-Of-the-Earth Communication
- Nap-Of-the-Earth Communications
- nap-of-the-earth flight
- nap-of-the-earth flight
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District
- Napa cabbage
- napa cabbages
- Napa County
- Napa County Airport
- Napa County Chiropractic Association
- Napa County Council on Economic Opportunity
- Napa County Farm Bureau
- Napa County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Napa County Flood Protection
- Napa County Hispanic Network
- Napa County Land Trust
- Napa County League of Governments
- Napa County Mosquito Abatement District
- Napa County Rental Information and Mediation Services
- Napa County Resource Conservation District
- Napa County Transportation Planning Agency
- Napa County, CA
- Napa County, California
- Napa Emergency Women's Services
- Napa High School
- Napa New Technology High School
- Napa River Fisheries Monitoring Program
- Napa River Reclamation District
- Napa River Watershed Task Force
- Napa Solano Head Start
- Napa Special Investigations Bureau